Anyone know the current AAA discount on a moderate?

momm2four

<font color=CC0066>We all have those little "skele
I called Disney for the AAA quote on POR for October 13-20. The guy quoted me $140 per night, with a total of $1093, including taxes. I then went to the Disney website and put in the same info. It quoted me $1163 ($149 per night)for seven nights, including tax. This was without any discounts.

I thought that the AAA discount would be more than $9 per night. That's not even 10%. I was just wondering if anyone else had a AAA rate for the time period with a moderate and what rate they were given.

TIA!
Lori P. :)

Not sure if you know but you can check AAA discount rates on AAAs website. It gives you a good idea what the rates are. I checked your dates and got $140.25 for a few moderates plus tax but that was for king rooms which seemed to be the only thing available coming up.

Thats a popular time now with the Food and Wine Festival

Thanks! I appreciate you checking for me. I don't actually have the AAA membership right now, and the CM told me that he could reserve the room for me, that I just needed to get the card before checking in. I may have to check and see what other benefits AAA has to see if I want to join.

Thanks again for your response,

Lori you can go to the AAA website and it will give you the AAA rates without being a member. You would just have to have the card when you checked in--values were coming up $84.15 FYI

Hi! That seems awfully high for AAA. Isn't October still value season? We've booked for September for a moderate with AAA for $107.20 plus tax. I would assume October would be the same....

Hold on - I'm in the process right now of checking your dates for you. Bummer, rate did come up as $140 plus tax. I guess October must be regular season as opposed to value season. Sorry!!

AAA discount for moderates is 15% off during regular season and 20% off during value season.

Thanks everyone. I thought I had read that AAA would give you 15% off, but $140 as opposed to the regular $149 isn't even 10%.

threeboysmom, I think that October 4th begins the regular season.

Thanks again,

threeboysmom said:
Hi! That seems awfully high for AAA. Isn't October still value season? We've booked for September for a moderate with AAA for $107.20 plus tax. I would assume October would be the same....

Hold on - I'm in the process right now of checking your dates for you. Bummer, rate did come up as $140 plus tax. I guess October must be regular season as opposed to value season. Sorry!!

Value season ends during the first week of October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter