Anyone know how to get rid of bad luck

asta

DIS Veteran
If anyone has any ways to get rid of bad luck I would appreciate your prayers, special thoughts, whatever. Since August I have had:

Yet another diagnosis and involved treatment for what seems like a bacterial lung infection.

Followed up a month later with a perforated colon and resulting abdominal infection. Pain like nothing I have ever felt. Five days in the hospital, morphine drip, lots and lots of antibiotics.

Three weeks later our central air unit caught fire. House did not burn but lots of smoke damage.

Colon issue returns more courses of sour stomach causing antibiotics.

Close relative with Alzheimer’s passes away.

On Saturday just as we settled in to watch lots of football, the AT&T tech who’s was installing the new neighbors’ service cut our fiber and refused to fix it on the spot. Three days with no tv, phone or internet.

Tried to go to tonight’s hockey game. (We are season ticket holders.) We get to the gate and the system shows that someone has purchased our tickets. We did not even have them up for sale! Our account shows that a high price was paid for them but I think whoever did this probably hacked into our account and probably used a stolen credit card. On hold with ticket master right now trying to figure this out.

This string of bad things has to come to an end. My stress level is through the roof.

I honestly don't know what to say except.. damn! I really hope things turn around. Will keep you in my thoughts, and prayer. :hug:

If anyone has any ways to get rid of bad luck I would appreciate your prayers, special thoughts, whatever. Since August I have had:

Yet another diagnosis and involved treatment for what seems like a bacterial lung infection.

Followed up a month later with a perforated colon and resulting abdominal infection. Pain like nothing I have ever felt. Five days in the hospital, morphine drip, lots and lots of antibiotics.

Three weeks later our central air unit caught fire. House did not burn but lots of smoke damage.

Colon issue returns more courses of sour stomach causing antibiotics.

Close relative with Alzheimer’s passes away.

On Saturday just as we settled in to watch lots of football, the AT&T tech who’s was installing the new neighbors’ service cut our fiber and refused to fix it on the spot. Three days with no tv, phone or internet.

Tried to go to tonight’s hockey game. (We are season ticket holders.) We get to the gate and the system shows that someone has purchased our tickets. We did not even have them up for sale! Our account shows that a high price was paid for them but I think whoever did this probably hacked into our account and probably used a stolen credit card. On hold with ticket master right now trying to figure this out.

This string of bad things has to come to an end. My stress level is through the roof.

You might not like my answer, but I believe that negative begets negative. Maybe do something to shake the cloud, like donate to charity (even if just $20), volunteer a few hours, do a good deed for someone, write some nice letters to friends you haven't talked to in a while, etc. That might get you some positive mojo.

If you are Season Ticket holders, couldn't you ask to see who was in your seats? Yikes.

Sorry about your illnesses, hopefully you start feeling better. And like someone else said, do something for someone else. "You" will feel like a better person.

Sorry these things are happening but it is part of life, not luck. Don't waste time thinking about some way to "get rid" of something that isn't a thing. Take care.

If you are Season Ticket holders, couldn't you ask to see who was in your seats? Yikes.

Sorry about your illnesses, hopefully you start feeling better. And like someone else said, do something for someone else. "You" will feel like a better person.
I wanted to do that but I was overruled by my husband. We do see a lot of games and my husband was very pleased with the price paid. The Ticketmaster guy said it looks like a valid sale so I don’t know what is going on. The system shows the tickets were listed for sale back in October before we had the tickets. They referred us back to the team so we will be calling them in the morning.

I am watching the game on tv trying to see who is in the seats but the score/time banner keeps coveringthat area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter