Anyone have used Home magazines?

luna99

Oh great. Now we've got a yeti. - Jamie from Mythb
I wasn't quite sure where to post this so I apologize if this is in the wrong area or in bad taste.

My dh and I are going to be buying a house in the next year and I really want to try my hand at decorating it nicely. I've never had any sort of "style" to my interior decor before.. it's always been sort of a mish mash of everything..

so I wanted to get started early and start collecting images out of design and interior decorating (Home) magazines now in order to get an idea of what design asthestic I am going for... BUT... I don't want to spend a bunch of money on magazines ....

so I figured I'd ask if anyone around here would like to send me any of your old magazines that you are planning on throwing away.

In return I could send you some women's magazines (shape, self, glamour, etc) that I have around the house.. maybe even some trashy tabloids... lol.

anyway.. just putting it out there... either reply to this thread or send me a private message please.

thanks so much! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter