anyone have picture of outlets?

serenitygr

2021: trip number six to the Fort!!
The countdown is now 8 days! This week we will be rounding up everything we need (hopefully) to plug in all our Halloween decorations, as well as our camper. My brother is also planning to put up a tent with an air conditioner. If anyone has a picture of what the outlet "post" looks like in a premium site, that would be a huge help for us!

All the pictures I have found are now gone because of Photo Bucket changes. There is a 50amp, 30amp and 4/ 110 plugs.

The DIS has a library of photos for each resort.

Here is the power pedestal box. Like Denise said, a 50, a 30, and 4-110's.

Ft-Wilderness-Cabin-C%2325635.jpg

There are also 2 110's down at the edge of the driveway by the road that are often used to charge golf carts.

Bama Ed

The countdown is now 8 days! This week we will be rounding up everything we need (hopefully) to plug in all our Halloween decorations, as well as our camper. My brother is also planning to put up a tent with an air conditioner. If anyone has a picture of what the outlet "post" looks like in a premium site, that would be a huge help for us!

Ed's pic shows it for you.

In the past, when I've had a camper and tent on same site I have used my 25' 30 amp extension cord to run tent A/C. I used adapters to convert the end of the 30 amp cord. We plugged the camper into the 50 amp.

If I recall, the A/C was throwing the 110 outlet but I was running a 12,000 BTU so that may have been it.

@snowmedic , you got any input?

@snowmedic , you got any input?

I believe you brought your 30 amp cord down with you and that is what we ran the A/C with, thanks again. :thumbsup2

I do remember that one time we where there, we were having problems with the 110 side of the pedestal, the breaker kept tripping with just a fan and 3 string lights hooked up. We called the front desk and they sent a CM to have a look. He said everything was fine and for us to plug our power strip into the pedestal then our extension cords into that. :confused3 Not sure why but it worked. After we had everything plugged in the way he suggested we wrapped a plastic bag around the power strip to keep moisture out. That is the only time we had to do that, worked fine the other way around for all of our other trips.

That's about all the input I have on the power situation.

Well this will come in mighty handy for decorating. Never rented a golf cart, or decorated before. Halloween will be a first. Thanks for the photo. I suppose I never noticed since I never was looking for one before.

Well this will come in mighty handy for decorating. Never rented a golf cart, or decorated before. Halloween will be a first. Thanks for the photo. I suppose I never noticed since I never was looking for one before.
Not every site has one of these.

Our current site of 1107 doesn't have power on the end. It is all on the pedestal.

Thanks for this info - really helpful as I plan for late October.

It looks, on the pic, as though the 4 110's are all on independent breakers - is that true?

Thanks for this info - really helpful as I plan for late October.

It looks, on the pic, as though the 4 110's are all on independent breakers - is that true?

No, One Breaker is for 30 amp, one is 50 amp, Then one for each set of 110 outlets.

No, One Breaker is for 30 amp, one is 50 amp, Then one for each set of 110 outlets.

And, if you look closely, one of the 20 amp breakers is tripped. That site must be one of the few with the extra set of outlets at the marker, judging by the number of breakers in the panel. Even more strange is that I think I see something peeking out of the grounding lug hole in the 50 amp receptacle.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter