Anyone have pics of the CR pool construction??

mom_to_2

Mouseketeer
We are going to be staying at the contemporary beginning 3/25 :yay: and I have heard that the pool is supposed to be done by 3/15...does anyone have any pictures of the progress? Just curious...

Sorry I don't have any but I would love to see pics too :) CR is our fav resort and I can't wait to see what they do to the pool area! Good luck in getting some updated pics.

We had breakfast at Chef Mickeys on March 8th...here is our view from the table..you can see a bit of the pool...there were a lot of guys working out there.

Jan25003-5.jpg

Yeah I was hoping for some bigger changes too. Staying one night in Sept. and planning on spending all of our time at resort. Does anyone know if guests at CR will be able to use BLT pool and vice versa when it is done?

Does anyone know if guests at CR will be able to use BLT pool and vice versa when it is done?
One DVC Cast Member told me yes because it would be considered an amenity of the whole resort, just like the way Wilderness Lodge guests can use the DVC pool in the Wilderness Lodge Villlas section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter