Anyone Have Any Info On Buy 1 Night Get 1 Free at Swan / Dolphin

crazy4mickey

Earning My Ears
There was a reply on my original question regarding a special going on right now for the Swan.

They are talking about a buy 1 night get 1 free special that will include the ultimate park hopper ticket.

Anyone Familiar with this special. If you are, can you tell me how to go about getting information and possibly reserving.

Thanks for all of your assistance.

I did see something about it on aavacations.com (American Airlines) - maybe check it out to see info and book it with Dreams?
I think it might be just the Swan - and it looks like you would have to pay a higher room rate, maybe not worth it.

Pick Your Paradise And Pack
Because At Westin Hotels,
It's Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
You're not seeing things! For a limited time, the Westin Hotels & Resorts are offering a Buy 1, Get 1 Free special. Buy 1 night, get the next night FREE, buy 2 nights, get 2 additional nights FREE! You choose how long you want to stay! Dreaming of sun and fun in Florida? Longing for golf and rainbows in Hawaii? Or picturing yourself strolling the beaches in the Caribbean? Well, take your pick and pack your bags because right now at select Westin Hotels & Resorts, it's Buy 1, Get 1 Free!

Here's How You Can Qualify For This Great Offer;

Book By: June 27, 2003
Travel By: December 19, 2003

Here's the link:

http://aav5.aavacations.com/Consume...RE=B2&TID=FMCO&SETNO=2&ACCOMID=4060&PRCODE=36

It seems expensive to me.
sad-smiley-013.gif

This is a special "Package~Deal" being offered in cooperation with certain resort locations. It includes airfare, UPH tickets, and your room. The room price is based upon the "Rack Rate" of these resorts. So, in many instances, two nights under this promo will cost more than two nights using the available discounts mentioned below.

With the Dolphin/Swan offering so many WONDERFUL discounts to Nurses, Teachers, Government employees, etc., it is better to book all your plans separately for the best savings. ;)

Just like all packages, sometimes it's better to add the individual costs and "compare" the two. In most cases, the "DEAL" is only a bargain if you consider "planning" all the aspects of your trip to WDW (or elsewhere), a "hassle". For me...personally...it's PART OF THE JOURNEY (and I SAVOR each accomplishment & moment!). ;)

Here's the information I have:

WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN
Book by 06/08/2003
For Each Night Paid Get 1 FREE + Park Tickets
Experience the imagination and magic brought to life at the Walt Disney World Swan. This unique resort captures all the extraordinary spirit of a Disney vacation with all the comforts and amenities of a luxury hotel. Book now and for each night paid, get one FREE, plus theme park tickets are included!
Valid for Travel: 05/01/2003-09/30/2003
Package Includes:
*Round-trip air to Orlando, Florida (except for land only package)
*Accommodations for number of nights selected
*For each night paid, get one FREE
*Disney's Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket w/advanced purchase savings, which includes admission into the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Water Parks and more
*Hotel tax

Pricing examples:
FROM Boston - 5 Nights - $1039
FROM Philadelphia - 5 Nights - $1019
FROM Portland - 5 Nights - $1169
5 Nights - $849 Land Only
Savings already reflected in package price. Packages are based on the lowest available airfare at the time of printing. Prices shown may not apply to group travel.

Terms & Conditions: Prices are per person, based on double occupancy accommodations (unless otherwise noted). Air-inclusive packages are based on round-trip midweek coach air (unless otherwise noted). Cruise rates are per person, double occupancy, cruise only and include port charges. Government fees/taxes are additional. Single, triple, and children's rates, if available, on request. Prices are valid for new bookings only, subject to availability, may change without notice, and are not retroactive. Blackouts, peak period surcharges, cancellation charges, and other restrictions may apply. September 11th Security Fee of up to $10, U.S. departure taxes of up to $94, and PFCs of up to $16 may be additional and payable prior to departure. Foreign departure taxes of up to $41 may also be additional and payable directly to the appropriate airport authority or prior to departure depending on destination. Advertised prices already reflect savings and free nights when applicable. Some package prices are based on the lowest available airfare at the time of pricing and may be subject to availability and change. Not responsible for errors or omissions in the content of the offers displayed here. Prices valid from U.S. departure cities only.

If anyone needs more information, please email me and I can help.

That's where they get you! The prices are PER PERSON, not per room! That's what we usually find with packages - it sounds good at first, til you remember the price is per person! Way more than just booking the room on your own with a different discount, and paying for tickets separately!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter