Anyone have a picture of Tink?

taramarie

Tinkerbell Fan!
I know I am going to get fussed at for posting this....but here goes. I did a search be was not looking through those million posts for all the words tink and wishes.

I would love to see a picture of Tinkerbell flying from the castle at wishes. I took at picture of her but let me tell you.....you couldn't pay me to tell you that is what that picture is of!

I was trying so hard to get the darn pictue I don't even think I got a good look at her to know what she really looks like anyway.

Can someone please post a picture of tink?

NOBODY has a picture of Tinkerbell coming from the castle at Wishes!!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee I am begging!

Tara

It's virtually impossible to take a picture of Tink flying down the castle because you'll need at least 1/500 shutter speed. I don't think anybody will be carrying a 300mm f/2.8 lens and a Canon 5D (or any camera capable of ISO6400) to the park for just one picture.

Although I wish I can do that.

Thank you so much!!!!

I have always heard that it could be a man....but now I am almost sure! LOL

Those pictures are great.....It looks nothing like the ones I have. I can't believe the difference.

Tara

Never mind. Checked the info and it was taken using 20D at ISO3200, using 50mm f/2.8 (but severely cropped for the zoomed-in look).

I hope one day somebody will use the spec I mentioned above so we can reaaly see her moustache.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter