Anyone have a "Disney" based dream???

Jimmy Mouse

My other car is the Monorail
I woke up and had to hurry up and write down this weird dream before I forgot all the details. I swear I am NOT crazy lol :)

So the dream, what parts I did remember anyway was really weird! We were in Disney I assume, indoor at a space style ride similar to space mountain. I remember it being a Space Port that we were walking around a big outer line with the ride in the center. We could see the ride and it resembled the old scrambler ride you see at county fairs. Next part I was walking down a very long part of the park that looked like Adventure land and we got on a boat for a ride similar to Jungle cruise. I don't remember the details of the ride but I do remember running back because I forgot my phone. We headed to our resort and I was standing outside, talking to my wife who was at the window to our room. I pointed out and told her "See, we can see ALL the fireworks from here" And we could! We could see 3 theme parks and all were having a firework show. The next part is really weird. We boarded the monorail and it took us to the airport ..(we never fly) so that part was weird. When we got off we were standing outside a big building that had planes within walking distance. The part that felt really real was when I looked at my wife and girls and said where to? My wife said we're going home! I said no, we just got here and she said no, we have been here for a week. I told her I could not remember a single thing we did and I couldn't even remember eating any meals. I told her we wasted our vacation and we would never come back if our memory was wiped upon departure. She told me that the memories cost extra and since I didn't include the memory package it was too late. That's when I woke up and sat on the edge of my bed thinking WTH? I grabbed my phone and started writing it all down in my notes. I swear I didn't drink anything with alcohol in it the day before. Am I going crazy? Or could it be the post Disney blues.

I woke up and had to hurry up and write down this weird dream before I forgot all the details. I swear I am NOT crazy lol :)

So the dream, what parts I did remember anyway was really weird! We were in Disney I assume, indoor at a space style ride similar to space mountain. I remember it being a Space Port that we were walking around a big outer line with the ride in the center. We could see the ride and it resembled the old scrambler ride you see at county fairs. Next part I was walking down a very long part of the park that looked like Adventure land and we got on a boat for a ride similar to Jungle cruise. I don't remember the details of the ride but I do remember running back because I forgot my phone. We headed to our resort and I was standing outside, talking to my wife who was at the window to our room. I pointed out and told her "See, we can see ALL the fireworks from here" And we could! We could see 3 theme parks and all were having a firework show. The next part is really weird. We boarded the monorail and it took us to the airport ..(we never fly) so that part was weird. When we got off we were standing outside a big building that had planes within walking distance. The part that felt really real was when I looked at my wife and girls and said where to? My wife said we're going home! I said no, we just got here and she said no, we have been here for a week. I told her I could not remember a single thing we did and I couldn't even remember eating any meals. I told her we wasted our vacation and we would never come back if our memory was wiped upon departure. She told me that the memories cost extra and since I didn't include the memory package it was too late. That's when I woke up and sat on the edge of my bed thinking WTH? I grabbed my phone and started writing it all down in my notes. I swear I didn't drink anything with alcohol in it the day before. Am I going crazy? Or could it be the post Disney blues.

Why yes, yes you are going crazy :rotfl2::rotfl2:

If I based my MH on my dreams I would have been in a very nice padded room a long time ago. Just this week I was battling walkers & a possessed old lady in a red robe. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Why yes, yes you are going crazy :rotfl2::rotfl2:

If I based my MH on my dreams I would have been in a very nice padded room a long time ago. Just this week I was battling walkers & a possessed old lady in a red robe. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I rarely remember my dreams. Maybe I’m not drinking enough.

I always have dreams about Disney. Except that in my dreams it never looks like Disney. Always some weird rides and very small and always with different people. I wish I could dream with the real rides in them, then maybe I wouldn't always have the Disney blues :):)

I do sometimes! In fact, last night part of my dream was being in the park and a cast member dropped and cracked my new phone while taking a picture of me with Meeko.

Oh my! Yes I have them too. They are fun until I realize that WDW is far away. :(

I have a recurring dream of being in the Utilidoors area and having to capture Stitch, who has..... escaped again.

I told her I could not remember a single thing we did and I couldn't even remember eating any meals. I told her we wasted our vacation and we would never come back if our memory was wiped upon departure. She told me that the memories cost extra and since I didn't include the memory package it was too late.

This part is hilarious!!!

I had 2 Disney dreams over the last two weeks. In the most recent one, I was trying to take my family from MK back to our off site timeshare. I could see the time share building, but I couldn't figure out how to get there. The entrance to MK went straight into Fantasy land and looked sort of like Andy's room from TSM, only all the toys were in pastel colors like It's a Small World.

In my other dream, I was on a bus trip to WDW. I live 12 hours away from WDW, but this bus left from California. They kept giving us an e.t.a. of 2 hours, and I was so confused! I kept asking if they meant DLR, not WDW, and they kept insisting we were going to WDW. :confused3

I have Disney dreams all the time! Usually it's a variation of one or two themes.

In one variation, I'm near the end of my trip when I realize, to my horror, that I haven't used any of my meal credits! I start desperately trying to convince all of my traveling companions to meet me here for breakfast, there for lunch, and over there for supper. We have meal credits we have to burn!

In another variation, I'm at a Value resort, but I'm in a far corner of that resort - so far that I can walk a few feet and be outside The Bubble, as they call it. So I exit The Bubble and, as far as the eye can see, there are strip malls, Burger Kings, T-shirt shops, etc. But as soon as I step back into The Bubble it all disappears.

I have recurring dreams about visiting DL but it's not like the real DL. Different layout, rides have the same name but are completely different and unrealistic, parking is different (I always start the dream with the parking lot nightmare lol).

ETA It's always the same park layout in my dreams, and I'll remember being there before so I know just where to go for the rides.

Last edited:
I rarely remember my dreams. Maybe I’m not drinking enough.

Jo you know I'm here for you as a life coach for this kind of thing.:sunny: I have Disney dreams, usually it's an alternate universe version of WDW.

When I have a trip coming up, the dreams start. Usually it's a variation of two themes: finding myself on the last day not having done anything, not visited any parks, nothing. Or I'm at the hotel but I can't find the room. I walk around and around in empty corridors looking for it. I think the dreams are the result of anxiety about over-planning.

I have dreams all the time about a version of WDW or sometimes Disneyland that are prety different from the real versions and yet oddly consistent in my dreams. For example, the WDW Haunted Mansion is a boat ride (and kinda lame). Epcot's entrance requires one to take the monorail that goes really high over water (I sometimes end up falling off of this in the dreams). Disneyland is for some reason a lot cooler, including a very intricate Haunted Mansion that always has a long line (and possibly real ghosts?) and Space Mountain is HUGE and has a pre-show movie, an optional simulator type thing as part of the queue, then the actual roller coaster. I dunno, but the weird thing is that I will be in these same locations with the same layout. Usually I am just trying to get to a certain attraction and you know how in dreams you sometimes never really get anywhere. I'll probably be visiting one of these places tonight now that I have typed all about it.

Jo you know I'm here for you as a life coach for this kind of thing.:sunny: I have Disney dreams, usually it's an alternate universe version of WDW.
As my life coach can you set up a reminder to make ice. No whiz bang fridge here to make it for me.

As my life coach can you set up a reminder to make ice. No whiz bang fridge here to make it for me.

Aren't any of your kids old enough to drive to the 7-11 and buy ice???:jester:

there are still 7-11's? I haven't seen one in years! :music:Oh Thank Heaven for Seven Eleven!" :music:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter