Anyone going this week/early next week? Packing ?

amyntx

Earning My Ears
I keep watching the weather reports for Orlando....trying to decide what clothes to pack for my kids for our 11/22-11/28 trip. Personally I'm hoping for blue jeans, short sleeve Ts, & add a sweatshirt in the early am & at night type weather. I'll probably stick in a couple of pairs of shorts per person but I sort of hope that it is cool enough that we are comfortable in long pants all day long so we don't have to think about changing for evening or carry extra clothes. What do you think?

I'm doing the same thing! I had lots of shorts outfits packed for all, and now I'm taking those outfits and adding all decent-looking pants. I may just pull outfits together at the last minute.

I'm lucky, though, that we go in a motorhome so I have room for lots of clothes! I'd hate to be packing to fly!!

We are leaving tonight for 7 day stay and packing mainly shorts w/a few pair of pants. We have washer/dryer in condo so we'll wash if we have to. I guess since it has been in the 20s and 30s here it will feel like a heat wave when it gets to the 70s!

I'm packing 1 pr. of denim shorts, a pr. of leggings, and Khaki cropped pants. (Shirts are yet to be determined for me.) I will be doing laundry, but we have a timeshare with full w/d, so it's no inconvenience. For the boys I'm packing 1 pr denim shorts, 1 pr khaki shorts, 1 pr jeans, 1 pr sweat pants, 3 T shirts, 1 sweatshirt, 1 long sleeved shirt. We're also throwing swimsuits in just in case. If it gets too cool at night we can layer. Orlando's weather is about the same as where we live. Yesterday the weather channel said it was about 5 degrees warmer there. Our family flying from MN is going to feel like they stepped into summer, but we're probably not going to notice any significant difference. We all agree that we'd rather wear shorts with sweatshirts than t-shirts with jeans. I just killed my 2 favorite pairs of jeans, and I don't think I'm going to have time to shop tomorrow for replacements.

We'll be coming down on the 22nd, too. It seems as though this time of year you have to pack for 2 seasons... We will bring those pants that you can zip off the legs, turning them into shorts. Then the "zipped off" part is small enough to carry in a fanny pack... We are staying at a timeshare, too; we've gotten used to being able to wash clothes and not need to pack heavy. We can't wait to go! I haven't been since I was my sons age (8!).
Maybe we'll see some folks. I'm a newbie, so forgive the question, we're supposed to wear lime green? Like what? A hat?

Paul

That's some light packing!! Way to go. I can't do it. My mind figures out too many possible scenarios and I feel compelled top pack for al of them!! LOL!!

Am I a compulsive packer??

We're almost there!!

Paul
Its supposed to be a lime green ribbon :D You can tie it to a back pack, fanny pack, belt loop,a stroller...anywhere you want!! Im going to tie mine on the stroller!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter