Anyone going solo at the end of January 2019?

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
I will be solo for at least part of my trip the last week in Jan-beginning of Feb (Jan 27th-Feb 2nd) Is anyone else going at that time or potentially interested in going at that time and want to meet up? It would great to meet up for meals and/or some rides and shows. I'm in my early 30's and traveling from NY.

Jan 20 to Feb 6 for me. Staying at AoA for the first time.

@Destinyz12 interested in doing a character meal with me? I want to do one on my trip, but feel a little awkward on my own. Staying at ASMovies and should be arriving mid afternoon on the 27th. Keep me posted on if you want to meet up.

@Slyman21 yes I would be interested. I would say lets inbox each other on here, but I believe you need to get to 10 posts first and you only have 3 as of now, so make some more posts! lol. I have 3 character meals that I booked already from when I thought my friend was coming with me- Akershus breakfast on the 28th, Hollywood & Vine dinner on the 29th, and Tusker House brunch on the 30th. Any of those interest you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!