Anyone found a good rate a Epcot Resorts for Oct?

TurnR@TheMouseHouse

Mouseketeer
Historically I know the best deals have been found at the Dolphin with a FL resident rate, but I just got off the phone with their reservations CM and was told that right now due to increase in visitors in Oct, they were not offering any discounts. Standard room is $249 plus fees and taxes.

She also said conventions are increasing in Oct so they don't have to offer discounts until maybe a month out if they are not full or expect to be.

No teachers rates, no government rates, no codes, no AP's.

Just checking in here to see if anyone has gotten a better deal for the Dolphin. :rolleyes:

Rack for STD - value season (to October 4th)Deluxe Epcot Disney resort is $294 plus taxes per night. Regular Season (Oct 5-Nov 26th) is $334. If you can get an Epcot resort in October for $249 I think you are getting a deal (maybe not as good as an AP rate)- That's $85 per night off. I think the F&W Festival has really taken off in recent year's. We were there last year when they extended it for 1/2 month and it seemed busy any day of the week. They had a pretty good deal last year - I think it was stay for 7 pay for 5 nights that we got but I don't think it came out till later in the summer.
Keep trying

I've been planning to wait for Ap rates for our trip, Oct. 15-23. We would really like BC, but can only do that at a good rate. Without a code, we will probably be at POR . Is there any advantage to holding a room now and if so which one?

I would probably hold the one I could afford without an AP rate or code-then at least you know you could afford the trip and not have to worry in the event that nothing was available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter