Anyone ever used disneyworldhotelsandtickets.com?

gonzalj1

DIS Veteran
They have a great deal on 6 day Park Hopper Plus tickets, 259.00. I just wanted to see if anyone had any comments.

Also, a little concerned about their delivery policy. They will not ship the tickets. They'll deliver them to my hotel when I arrive.

Thanks

Hi gonzalj1!

I just went to check out this site and I see that the 7% tax is not included in their price. You will need to add about $18 to the $259 to you get your exact price.
I used www.floridaorlandotickets.com last year and their ticket price for the 6 day Hopper Plus is $273. They will mail your entire order for $7 and you will have your tickets in your hands this time next week (if not sooner) if you would order them today.
www.ticketmania.com is also another good on-line vendor with similar prices.

Hope that this helps!

:)

I like ticketmania.com and I think they have free shipping right now.

I would not feel comfortable ordering from a online ticket delivery service.

Herc

I checked out the floridaorlandotickets.com website on Friday after seeing someone mention it on this board. I couldn't believe the price. They were great. We are going in just a couple of weeks and I had been planning on going to the TDS and using my Disney Card to get good rates. The price for a 5 day hopper pass for an adult would have been $218.00 I believe. This site has the adult ticket at $216.00. I ordered 3 adult passes and 2 children passes on Friday afternoon. I paid for express mail (3-5 days, $16.25 to ship) but I wanted to be sure that someone would be signing for the tickets. Anyway, I figured that the tickets would come sometime between Wednesday and Friday. I got a call from my husband yesterday (he was home for the holiday) saying that he had just signed for something from Flordia. Can you believe that my tickets came in 3 days (which is what they promise) but also came on a holiday. I thought there was no postal service delivery on President's Day but I got one. Woo-hoo!!!! Altogether, it cost me $1.25 more to order the tickets but I didn't have to drive out to TDS, find parking, and pickup the tickets. I CAN'T wait to go!

Thanks for the replies. It looks like it's a toss up between online and TDS for who has th ebest price. Since I'm going to the mall anyway I'll probably pick them up at TDS when I'm there. Nice to know that we have the option of the web though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter