Anyone ever use their DMR for Delta Vactions?

drinkme

DIS Veteran
I've been saving my Disney Movie Rewards FOREVER. I just cashed in over 8000 points yesterday to get $250 off of a delta vacation. It won't let me use it to purchase a WDW vacation. I think I am supposed to get airfare too in order to use the $250 off coupon. I had already purchased my airfare thru Southwest (using points). So, now I have used up all of my DMR points on something I can't use.

I'm so angry.

Has anyone else ever used the Delta Vacation coupons? Am I right in thinking I am supposed to purchase airfare as part of the package in order to use the coupon?

I read the description of the coupon and it isn't clear.

TIA!

Seems pretty clear on here that you would need to purchase a flight. It was linked right on the $250 reward description page here. Obviously they may have added it since you purchased. If you look at this one which is for the $125 WDW vacation credit, it breaks it down a little into hotel/flight/ticket discount but that isn't in the $250's, that just seems to say you need to have a "minimum of one flight" (on a participating airline).
Sorry it isn't going to work out for you. Maybe time for a weekend trip somewhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter