• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone ever been in Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista?

Greetings,
My wife & I have stayed there the last two years and we
have had good experiences. This hotel is reasonably priced and
has an excellent location. There are numerous dining options within
walking distance and is around the block from the Crossroads shopping
center and the main entrance to Downtown Disney. It is also close to
the I4 Freeway so you are no more than 15 minutes from the Universal or
Disney attractions. There is also a great outlet mall on the other side of
the freeway with a number of designer brand stores. Let me be honest
with you and tell you that this hotel is not the Ritz but it is clean and
we found the staff considerate and helpful. Our room had a microwave
and small refrigerator and there are a few more amenities if you are
booking a family suite. I would offer two suggestions - First, as for
a room on the Palm Parkway side of the hotel. The other side faces
I4 and it could be a little noisy during peak traffic periods. Second,
I would definitely rent a car. There is transportation available to
the attractions but these tie you to a schedule and you want to come
and go as you please and this gives you the ability to seek out other
local dining options and other nearby attractions. Please feel free to
e-mail me direct if you would like to know more about our experiences.
You can also go to www.tamarinns.com or www.choicehotels.com to
get more information on the hotel itself. Have fun with your planning
and enjoy your vacation.

Kevin ;)

I stayed at this hotel one time. Great location (!), but average hotel. It was clean and no problems, but nothing really special about it. Its basic - should be fine. I don't believe that they had a free continental breakfast at this hotel, as they offer at most of the other hotels in the Choice Hotels chain. I agree with the other poster about getting a room on the other side of the highway (I-4 can be noisy at all hours).

Have fun!!!!

-Alan

We stayed at the Comfort Inn LBV three years ago and I would not go back. The hotel was pretty run down, the rooms were small and not all that clean. The location was good, but the buses were annoying. I'd get a car and I would consider spending a few extra bucks to get someplace a little nicer.

I stayed there about 5 or 6 years ago, rooms were small and dark and very noisy on busy freeway, and not that clean. But a friend of mine went a couple of years later and stayed there and had a good experience, she said they had added on some rooms or refurbished or something and stayed in the newer section away from the road and had no complaints.

The bus service was ok, we had to wait quite awhile for a bus at park closing because it would fill up and then you had to wait for it to drop off and return.

The restaurants at the hotel was ok, nothing to rave about. On a scale of 1 to 10 for this hotel in my opinion I would rate it about a 4.

We only stayed there 1 night then moved over to All Star Music and was very please with that.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter