Anyone else

Did you join? I've been on WW for a while. I'm still trying to get used to Freestyle (it's a new points system). There's a LOT of 0 point foods, though, so you don't have to feel hungry. Just might not be the yummy stuff you're craving ;)

Tink-

If you are hungry eat! There are 200 plus zero point foods, find a protein like hard-boiled egg or Greek yogurt. You have daily and weekly points to use. It is not a diet but a lifestyle.

Have you read about the 2 ingredient dough where you can make bagels and pretzels and other things? I just made cinnamon bagels today 3 points each, big and filling. There are also recipes on WW app. There is a really good zero point chicken taco soup.

BTW you can eat what you want but it portion control. Weigh out chios if you want. There is Halo Top ice cream that is low points too.

My new treat is coatibg grapes with sugar free jello, putting toothpick in and freezing. No points, sweet and delicious..

Tink, you've had issues in the past with dieting without supervision and eating too little. If you are participating in Weight Watchers, please make sure you're following it as intended and seeking outside support to help. It's natural on a diet plan to crave things you can't have, but because of your history, please make sure you're not being too extreme.

Did you join? I've been on WW for a while. I'm still trying to get used to Freestyle (it's a new points system). There's a LOT of 0 point foods, though, so you don't have to feel hungry. Just might not be the yummy stuff you're craving ;)

Yes I joined and I will focus on the zero point food I don’t do eggs or fish but I do fruits and veggies

I'm not on it now, but when hunger hit I focused on zero point foods. If I had extra points from working out I might go up to 2 points. It helped that I had many things in my fridge and pantry labeled by points, so I new what would be good choices.

I'm not on it now, but when hunger hit I focused on zero point foods. If I had extra points from working out I might go up to 2 points. It helped that I had many things in my fridge and pantry labeled by points, so I new what would be good choices.

That’s a good idea label everything by point value

I’m going to move this to the W.I.S.H. FORUM (We’re Inspired to Stay Healthy), where you can find lots of support for your eating and fitness choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!