Anyone else having problems with the DVC member site?

No, not today. But, I have found, if I have logged into one computer and then try to log into another that it doesn't always work. You might need to log completely out of one and then log back into the other one. Good luck!

No, not today. But, I have found, if I have logged into one computer and then try to log into another that it doesn't always work. You might need to log completely out of one and then log back into the other one. Good luck!

Well I went back on..was able to log on but none of my personal acct. if available or my vacation details. I am hoping....I GOT MY WAIT LIST and maybe they are updating my points. I can DREAM CAN'T I???? LOL

Gotcha. I think they are having some issues with our points right now. When I log in I get a message about my points being unavailable. Best of luck getting your wait list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter