Anyone buy DVDs of television show?

DW has hinted that M*A*S*H would make a great Mother's Day gift.

I see season 3 at my local Sam's Club. I assume I can still find 1 and 2 with a quick search.

I've got the 1st season of CSI on DVD. I'd love to also get Sports Night. :)

Originally posted by alabamaalan
DW has hinted that M*A*S*H would make a great Mother's Day gift.

I see season 3 at my local Sam's Club. I assume I can still find 1 and 2 with a quick search.

I ordered season 1 & 2 from Overstock.com.

I own "Friends" (not the complete seasons, but the "best" episodes), "Mad About You" (Seasons 1 and 2) and "Best of Trading Spaces". I still haven't watched "Mad About You" or "Trading Spaces" because my DVD player died and my new one still needs to be hooked up.

I hope "Will & Grace" makes it to DVD.

I have the first season of the Mary Tyler Moore show and Are You Being Served?. I am hoping the Brady Bunch will be on DVD someday.

I don't get HBO either, so I have the Sex and the City DVD's. Unfortunately, my favorite show is ending. :(

I have MASH (seasons 1-3), Friends (seasons 1-3), Law and Order season 1, CSI season 1, Sex and the City Season 3 and am desperately waiting for Charmed. DD loves Charmed; thankfully TNT runs it most days.

I have the first three seasons of Friends on DVD. The scary thing is that I've seen each episode so many times that I can pick out the additional footage to each episode.

And I have to agree with Karen's sentiment above:o . I have the exact same problem.:rolleyes: :o :rolleyes: Yikes!

Not DVDs but VHS -- my son is an old TV fanatic. Has a collection of I Love Lucy, we got them at the Lucy Tribute store at Universal, All in The Family, Sanford and Son, Touched by an Angel and ... ugh ... Saved by The Bell! :earseek:

I never watched 24 because I missed the first year. How AWESOME that it's on DVD! I've got to get it ... or borrow Barry's! ;)

I love watching the series at my leisure instead of trying to make time during the week. I'm a big fan of the boxed sets that come out just after the season has ended. The only season of The Sopranos that I watched as it aired was the fourth...the rest I watched on DVD.

24 is the best! I watched the first season in about a week....it's that addictive! The hardest part is avoiding the commercials this season, so that I'll be surprised when I get around to watching the second season.

We have The Honeymooners, The Monty Python collection, The Best of Friends, Law and Order (the first year), and most South Park episodes.

I also have the first season of The Shield, but I haven't gotten around to viewing that yet. I recently ordered NYPD Blue (first season), Sports Night, Frasier (first season), and Homicide (seasons 1 and 2).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter