Anybody Collect Coins-Not Disney Coins

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
Found an old penny jar in the attic, some of the pennies are quite old, and I was wondering what year's I might should hang on to.

One penny I have is a "wheat" penny. Understand it has been out of circulation for about 50 years or so. Guess it might be worth something, not sure.

Also, the North Carolina quarters that were misprinted and are going to be re-issued, are they worth anything? I have quite a few of those.

Anybody know of a site where I can check these things?

You are bringing back memories! My dad collected coins & we had to sit & look at EVERY penny to see where it was minted & check the date. It was fun as a child! I think he still has his coin collection. I know there are books on coin collecting & values at our local public libraries. I imagine if you do an Internet search on coin values or coin collecting, you would find some sites. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter