Anybody catch the Sheryl Crow show last night?

Beth

Just happy to be here...
... I was wondering if you know the name of the opening band.. They said the name 3 or 4 times - but we never could get it. I enjoy watching young bands like that - they were SO excited to be playing!

Anyway - for those of you who may get the chance to see Sheryl this summer (she's playing a lot of festivals) - be sure to catch her! She did a good job - played a lot of stuff from her new album. And she didn't talk any politics - for which I was grateful! And she did an AWESOME cover tune for her final encore... I won't spoil it - but it was REALLY good!

We drove home through downtown Tampa - to avoid the construction on the interstate - and caught up with her tour bus heading east on Hwy 60. We figured she was heading to Cocoa to surf :) - but got home and checked her website to see she is playing West Palm Beach tomorrow night.

Thanks in advance if anybody knows the name of the band...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter