• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any reviews on Randy's Mobility Rental ECV's

zzammmi

Mouseketeer
If you've had some experience with Randy's please comment. I'm interested in scooter quality and general service (staff availability, courtesy, problem solving, etc.). Thanks.

EDIT: We rented from Randy's and they were great!

The scooter I got from them for my mom was brand new, they were on time for drop off and pick up. I was very satisfied.
(this was in December 2003)

Used Randy's a couple of years ago and had great service and a great scooter. I needed a larger one at that time (yeah for weight loss :cool1: ) and felt they were the most comfortable I'd had before. I have my own now (it's a good and bad thing - love having it, but only got it because my health worsened so - :rolleyes: ) or I would still rent from Randy's. I had no problem being present as I liked the instructions (and wished others would take a lesson sometimes - lol). The delivery person was very prompt and met us at a time that worked into our schedule. Good luck.
Lisa
Tiger Fan

Used them in August, very prompt, gave thorough use instructions, very polite. First one I got was a "squealer", I called, and they brought me out a new one right away (to the specific shop in DTD I was at even!). Good customer service, pleased overall.
Terri

Thanks everyone; keep 'em coming. What about the no-use-in-rain policy? I'll be there in December which I believe has the least average rainfall of the year (but you know how that goes)...what happens if you get caught?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter