Any recent Orbit One reviews or recommendations?

punkin

<font color=purple>Went through pain just to look
Looks like my MIL booked us there for Spring Break. The location seems good, but I know nothing about the resort itself. It is not one I would have picked, but I don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Can anyone tell me something about it? All the reviews here seem to be pretty old and I don't trust TripAdvisor very much.

We stayed there in May and loved it. Nice two bedroom units with everything you need. My DS21 used the pool and liked it I never went over there. It is an easy drive to Disney. As you leave the resort turn left and go straight on Sherbeth Road. Within five minutes you will be at the Animal Kingdom. Take a right and you can follow the signs to anyother park. Going home at night just follow the signs to the Animal Kingdom Lodge and take a left at the light before you get to AKL and you will be back at Orbit One.
If you demand 5 Star you may not like the resort. But it is clean, safe, and very confortable. We are planning on staying there again.

Thanks. I am not expecting 5 stars, but clean would be nice. ;) How good are the kitchens in the 2 BR. I will be attempting to save money by cooking a bit.

You have a full size stove, fridge, microwave and dishwasher. We didn't cook but a quick look through the cabinets proved that you could do a basic meal. We did quick breakfast stuff and snacks in the kitchen. I really thought it was one of the nicer places we had stayed. Being so close to the parks was a huge plus.

Excellent. Thank you so much. I am sure we will enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter