Any "Pal Mickey" Sightings at CBR??

meiandrew

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if "Pal Mickey" is being sold at the CBR gift shop?

I know that DW is going to "need" one of these !!!

TIA !

Andrew ;)

I'm not sure about CBR, but I saw them everywhere else! They had them in the BC gift shop, Poly gift shop, and in the parks. It was funny to see the people walking around with Mickey stuck to their ear trying to hear him over the park noise. :p :p :p

It's this new interactive mickey... it looks just like a regular stuffed toy. It has a clip so you can attach him to your belt/waist and carry him around the park. I think I read that he's triggered to say certain things as you walk around, and also he says a bunch of other stuff. I think it's about $50.

Here's a better description:

The latest marvel from the dream makers at Disney is becoming the talk of the parks, literally.

Pal Mickey looks like a huggable Mickey toy. But this little guy (he's about ten inches tall) is much, much more. He's an interactive talking wonder who guides you through four theme parks.

To get a better idea of what Pal Mickey can do, I took him (and my kids) for a spin. It was amazing. He reminded us when shows were about to start and told us when we could get right onto some of the busier attractions. He shared a little Disney trivia, told us where to find Cinderella, and even shared a few delightfully dreadful jokes. ("Why is Captain Hook's boat still sailing through the sky? Because it's going to Never Land.") In no time at all, we felt like we had our own tour guide.

So how does Pal Mickey work? That's a well-kept Disney secret, but I did get a few enticing details from Leslie Hartog, Disney's Pal Mickey Project Manager. "He's a smart little guy with a lot to say, and he always knows where he is, so he says the right thing at the right time. You can even take Pal Mickey home and he'll keep you laughing with great Disney jokes and games."

Pal Mickey is available in late spring at each Disney resort and the four Disney theme parks. Daily rental is $8.00 (plus tax). Or you can purchase your very own Pal Mickey for $46.94 (plus tax).

Just got back from Disney yesterday. I saw pal Mickey in the Contemporary gift shop and at the parks also. Seems to be available everywhere. I didn't buy one but we played around with the one on display. Really cute!

they are at the parks and deluxe resorts.

Pal Mickey was also available at the All Star Music gift shop this past weekend as well, for purchase or renting.

Originally posted by Shells9
Pal Mickey was also available at the All Star Music gift shop this past weekend as well, for purchase or renting.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm glad they have them at the All Stars. Now I'll be able to get my Pal Mickey right after we check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter