Any luck with Touring Plans Reservation Finder?

I got my early morning tusker house yesterday I had just picked my phone up to text someone when It came through so I was able to reserve the ADR. now I'm going to try to change it to the River of Lights package hopefully it works.

Just had success getting a BOG dinner for 12/14 using Reservation Finder. It took several months, but it finally paid off.

Just had the strangest luck. Saw on my phone that touring plans found my BOG time! Bad news - the text was almost 30 minuted old.

For kicks and giggles I checked. It was still available!

Woo hoo

Lots of success. 2 BoG lunches, Ohana time changes, Crystal Palace PPO...this service is awesome.

Our trip is in January and literally every request I've put in has had success inside a week.
7 for beaches and cream
7 for tusker house breakfast 8am
7 for sci Fi dinner after fantasmic
2 hour California grill 30 minutes before fireworks.

All were fully booked with no availability during our entire trip before I put them in reservation finder.

I am looking to start doing this for our trip in Jan. What sites/apps are you all using for this? It seems like there are a few that have been mentioned here but they are abbreviated so I wanted to confirm. Thanks!

I am looking to start doing this for our trip in Jan. What sites/apps are you all using for this? It seems like there are a few that have been mentioned here but they are abbreviated so I wanted to confirm. Thanks!

This thread is talking about the Touring Plans site. You can have 2 searches active there. You don't need to pay for a membership to use the reservation finder, but you do need to make a free account so they have your contact info. You can get text or email alerts. The search stops after they send you an alert whether or not you get the adr. But you can just go back & restart it if you need to. They seem to search about once an hour from what I could tell. Just remember for popular spots like BOG, they may be sending the alert to hundreds of people at the same time. Keep your phone with you & check it right away every time you get a text.

Keep trying & good luck!

Used this for the first time to try to get my parents a reservation at BOG for lunch at the same date/time ours is. I missed a few emails/text or was too late checking but finally got it last night for the exact time our ressie is for! Took about a week to finally get it.

I’ve always gotten everything I wanted with the reservation finder or just checking diligently, including things like CRT and BOG. Sometimes it takes multiple tries as it’ll be gone when I get to it or the timing won’t work out but I’ve had good luck for the most part.

BOG was always one of those that I'd click as soon as I got notification but I'd get the "Paws" message which always ended up "Sorry, that reservation is no longer available".

But today I put in a search for the Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria and within 30 minutes I got a notification and GOT IT! It's slightly later than I would have preferred, which is changing up plans a little (no biggie as my FP+ window hasn't opened yet), but I made the ADR and figure I can keep trying to adjust the time, but if that doesn't happen, I've got it and will just work around it.

So it CAN work. You just have to be on top of those notifications.

We booked our trip 2 1/2 months out for our trip December 14-December 19. Reservation finder helped me get a BOG lunch for 3, Dinner at Via Napoli for 3, Dinner at TRex for 8, Lunch at Beaches and Cream for 3 and Dinner at Beaches and Cream for 4. This thing is awesome!!

I signed up for the reservation finder. Got notified of the PERECT Be Our Guest reservation. Unfortunately, it was at 2am so we missed it. Haven't received any other notifications as of yet but I will let you know! It seems to work well, just takes a bit of time.

I signed up for the reservation finder. Got notified of the PERECT Be Our Guest reservation. Unfortunately, it was at 2am so we missed it. Haven't received any other notifications as of yet but I will let you know! It seems to work well, just takes a bit of time.

Just keep renewing it. TP has been a godsend for us.

Help!! I cannot seem to find the “free” dining search on the Touring Plans website. I keep getting to the page where there is a subscription fee. What am I missing? Thank you to anyone who can guide me to the correct location.

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder#

ETA: I just got a notification at 1 a.m. about a reservation I wanted 2 days in advance (Tusker House Breakfast at 8am). It was still there when I woke up at 5:45 a.m. Woohoo!

Thank you. I do see that page, but when I click reservation finder, it does not do anything and when I click on the restaurant I am interested in, it just shows me info on that venue. And, when I click on “join, subscribe or log in”, it wants a credit card or PayPal account. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. Lol.

I had been looking for a better time for our BOG dinner reservation with no luck each time I got a notification always was to late. I've been looking since our date opened up for making our ADRs. I kept the site running and kept restarting it each time I missed it. then I got lucky while walking through Hollywood Studios on day one of our trip I got notified and was able to pick up the ADR I wanted and still had enough time to cancel the first ADR within 24 hours. The same evening I was also notified and was able to pick up a California Grill for later in the week. So don't give up it still might come through last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter