Any luck with Touring Plans Reservation Finder?

I am not good at this at all. I have been alerted so many times and missed everyone of them. What's the trick, I think I'm being quick but it's always gone by the time I get to the right page. I'm just not fast enough.

I am not good at this at all. I have been alerted so many times and missed everyone of them. What's the trick, I think I'm being quick but it's always gone by the time I get to the right page. I'm just not fast enough.
Do you know to just click the link in your text alert? That will automatically take you to the right page, so you can immediately make the reservation on your phone. No searching required.

Do you know to just click the link in your text alert? That will automatically take you to the right page, so you can immediately make the reservation on your phone. No searching required.

I still have to sign in.

I was on my phone and got the alert. It couldn’t have been more than 10-15 seconds and by the time I got there it was gone.

ETA...I don’t understand why I can’t stay signed in on the Disney site. It is annoying.

I’ve been pretty lucky. Ive searched for BOG for our week in April and have had 3 notifications. I’ve been able to secure each one (it was a better fit for time or date) and release the other. I reset until I get the time & date I ideally wanted.

Ok this time I was literally on the app with the reservations open and when it hit the date, it was gone. We are talking a split second. :guilty:

My only hope now is that I work nights and can snag something quickly at night when everyone else is asleep. This is so frustrating.

Ok this time I was literally on the app with the reservations open and when it hit the date, it was gone. We are talking a split second. :guilty:

My only hope now is that I work nights and can snag something quickly at night when everyone else is asleep. This is so frustrating.
This happened to me before last year for a 6pm reservation for CRT. I did get the one I wanted a few days later though. Disappointing but hopefully something still comes up!

I have missed many during the day when I thought I was being very quick. However, I was patient, reset the search, and eventually got most of mine now. Last night in the middle of the night I got the text that Cailifornia Grill right before fireworks week before Christmas was available. I fumbled though the app while half asleep, but I did get the time I wanted. Good luck!!

I think you have a good chance of that working. My notifications usually come at night. I got my Tusker House ressie for Christmas week last night.

Are you going to WDW while Free Dining is going on? You seem to have a lot of competition for ADR's.

I also wish I could stay signed in on the Disney site that way I could go right to the right page to try to get my ADR. We will be there the week of 12/9 - 16 so I believe that's free dining right so everyone is trying to get the same ADR as myself. I keep resetting my search on Touring Plans. I'll keep trying and hopefully I'll get lucky and get my ADR.

I think you have a good chance of that working. My notifications usually come at night. I got my Tusker House ressie for Christmas week last night.

Are you going to WDW while Free Dining is going on? You seem to have a lot of competition for ADR's.

Unfortunately I think it is (12/14-21). If only I had known we’d be going that week back in April! :headache:

ETA....why do they offer that promotion during such a busy time?!

Unfortunately I think it is (12/14-21). If only I had known we’d be going that week back in April! :headache:

ETA....why do they offer that promotion during such a busy time?!
It might be a less busy time than it used to be.

I think you have a good chance of that working. My notifications usually come at night.

They texted me at 11pm last night while I was sleeping for Cape May on 11/30. Luckily I heard it and was able to pick up the ADR.

I just missed a reservation at BOG for Breakfast with my phone in my hand when the take came through. It seems like it took so long to load the link in my text. I guess it's just a matter of speed and luck. I was able to get a few reservations on our last trip with the reservation finder though.

Just got an ADR for CRT on Christmas Day this morning!! Got the alert at 8 am, followed the link, signed in and was all set! Good luck!

I got a CRT for dinner for my birthday week. Hoping to get one on my actual birthday so still looking.

I finally was able to reserve a ADR at Beaches and Cream. I received the text in the middle of the night and my DH heard it and woke me up or else I would of slept right through it again. I'm so glad it worked this time I got my reservation.

After months of waiting, I got an email but not a text! So of course I missed it since I don’t check email every second!

After months of waiting, I got an email but not a text! So of course I missed it since I don’t check email every second!

Change your notification to text message rather than e-mail. I actually got BOG dinner for March today while I was talking to my daughter in the parking lot before I went into work. The text message allows you to go directly to the sign-in for MDE. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter