Any Leap Year Cruisers???

akalucky1

so much to be grateful for
So happy, convinced hubby to go on another DCL. Last cruise was September 28, 2003. We had a great time. See ya on the cruise.

HI there,
There is a post already for that cruise, although it only has my posts - I think we will be on the ship by ourselves!
Check out the thread entitled 02292004 Leaving Feb 29 4 night wonder (or something like that!)

Carol

Hi there,
I will be onboard with ya. Looks like there are a few of us posting that will be there.
It will be me, dh, and 4 sons (ages 13, 11, 8 and 4).
It is our first cruise and we can't wait.

hey, we'll be there too! It's our first cruise but we're excited! Bringing 15yr, 12yr & 10yr olds!

Holly

We just confirmed our cruise for this time too. We are really excited. Will be traveling with mother, husband and 4 year old son. Would love to meet the other 4yr old. Sometimes he is a little clingy and it works better if he has a "friend".

Can't wait until the cruise:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter