Any ideas why I can't send a PM????

Eliza32

DIS Veteran
Trying to send PM for the Jan weight loss forum (Rose&Mike) but although I get a screen saying my PM has been sent, nothing appears in my sent items. As I'm not getting any replies to my PM, I'm guessing it's not going anywhere????

You have to set your account for a copy of your PM to be saved in your Sent Box either by going into Edit Options and selecting that as a default or by checking that box at the end of each PM before you send it.

Rose&Mike is currently in WDW for the marathon and will not be checking emails until she gets back. Even then she may not respond to weigh in emails because of the volume of them she gets-- it is time consuming to respond to each one.

When you see her posting on the WISH thread again you can post there and see if she got your PM. Also see if your name is on the first page and the color has been updated if you have had weight changes

Thanks lovetoscrap. I'll have a look at my options, but it used to save them!! I haven't knowingly changed anything. It was the fact that my weight loss hadn't been updated on the first page that made me think something was wrong in the first place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter