Any ideas for anniversay ears that don’t look like newlywed ears?

cab0ad

disney lover
my husband and I are going to food and wine fesival for our 20th anniversary this year. I have never been at Disney for food and wine so I am really excited. I was looking for anniversary ears but not seeing anything except the honeymoon ears. Any creative ideas on what I can make or purchase to wear for our 20th anniversay celebration?

my husband and I are going to food and wine fesival for our 20th anniversary this year. I have never been at Disney for food and wine so I am really excited. I was looking for anniversary ears but not seeing anything except the honeymoon ears. Any creative ideas on what I can make or purchase to wear for our 20th anniversay celebration?
I’m wondering the same thing about my upcoming 25th Anniversary.

Well, silver is for the 25th anniversary, so I'd start there. It would be cute to have a wedding photo on one ear and maybe "25 Magical Years" on the other.

The 20th could be very similar since Google tells me that platinum is the modern gift for the 20th anniversary.

I think you can print a photo onto iron-on photo paper to transfer to fabric. You might try browsing Etsy. There are some pretty amazing ears on there. You might even be able to contact one of the sellers and see if they can create something special for you.

I wish I were more creative, but that's all I've got.

Edited to remove link. It wasn't working.

Last edited:
Take a peek on Etsy or check out the many Instagramers who also make ears. Many of the will customize ears if you give them enough time. I no longer even buy ears at WDW, I get all of mine from various Instagramers I follow who make them.

I just bought my Minnie ears for the trip of Etsy. The shop's name was "Ulous", stationed out of California. They were relatively cheap (considering the park ones are almost $30 after tax), and smaller and more comfortable. I spent almost 30$ on ears for my last trip from the Parks and the ears were so heavy and squeezed my head that I could only tolerate wearing them for 10-15 minute increments. She may even do personalized ones, for an added fee.

I just bought my Minnie ears for the trip of Etsy. The shop's name was "Ulous", stationed out of California. They were relatively cheap (considering the park ones are almost $30 after tax), and smaller and more comfortable. I spent almost 30$ on ears for my last trip from the Parks and the ears were so heavy and squeezed my head that I could only tolerate wearing them for 10-15 minute increments. She may even do personalized ones, for an added fee.
I actually would like a baseball cap embroidered, “25th Wedding Anniversary” with silver ears and maybe a white veil. I can’t stand a headband or anything that’s going to be uncomfortable in the July heat. DH will probably want a baseball cap as well.

Well, silver is for the 25th anniversary, so I'd start there. It would be cute to have a wedding photo on one ear and maybe "25 Magical Years" on the other.

The 20th could be very similar since Google tells me that platinum is the modern gift for the 20th anniversary.

I think you can print a photo onto iron-on photo paper to transfer to fabric. You might try browsing Etsy. There are some pretty amazing ears on there. You might even be able to contact one of the sellers and see if they can create something special for you.

I wish I were more creative, but that's all I've got.

Edited to remove link. It wasn't working.

This is the most thoughtful, creative response I’ve ever read abiut Mickey ears! ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!