Any idea where Unijet welcome meetings are held?

Ona

ºoº Disney Dorks founding member ºoº
We're going to go to pick up a few tickets etc. otherwise we wouldn't bother, I was just curious if anyone knows where it is held? We are staying in ASMo and we won't have a car so if it's far then it's a bit of a pain really. Do they provided transport for folks without cars to the WM? Last time we went with Thompson and they took us to Citywalk.

Any ideas?

Ona ;)

I've just returned from All Star Movies, we booked through Unijet and the welcome meeting was in the hotel lobby. The rep is Kirsten and she is there every morning except Wednesday between 8am and 9am.
We didn't go to her meeting, just went down at the scheduled time as we had something we wanted to ask and she gave us the welcome pack info.

Thanks very much, that's great news. :D

I really can't be bothered with these welcome meetings (especially since I think sometimes we know more than the reps :rolleyes: ) but if it's that close then there's no hassle.

Did you pick up the free meal voucher for the Hard Rock Cafe? I think we are still in the time frame for it. We've never tried there before but thought we might give it a go.

Thanks again,

Ona ;)

All she gave us was a booklet telling us what tours Unijet offered and the usual info on safety. We never got a voucher for a free meal at the Hard Rock Cafe but that might have been because we didnt listen to any of her drivel. When we did speak to her we got the impression we knew more than she did.

I usually end up never seeing the reps after meeting them at the airport. As you say, most of them don't seem to have a clue :rolleyes: .

Thanks again,

Ona ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter