Any good appetizer recipes?

CJK

DIS Veteran
I'm going to bring an appetizer to a family Easter gathering. It's for 12 people ranging in age from 3 to 87, so it can't be too exotic an appetizer! I'd rather it be something I could easily transport and not have to do much/anything after arriving at the host's house, since the kitchen is usually bustling. Thanks for any suggestions! I've done tortilla pinwheels a few times, but would like something new. Thanks so much!!

A coworker made a cheese ball several years ago that I have modified into a spread. Just serve with crackers:

1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
9 oz smoked ham, finely chopped*
1 small bunch green onions, finely chopped*
garlic powder-to taste
cayenne pepper--optional

*I use Oscar meyers shaved smoked ham and chop it in the food processor or mini-chopper with the green onions*

Just mix all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve. You can make it as soon as 1 hour before to the day before.

Also mini frittattas or mini quiche. Little ham rolls (with swiss cheese and mustard warmed in the oven),

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter