Any Fish Extenders interest for this cruise?

DisneyFanDanielle

Earning My Ears
Please let me know if a FE group has been set up on this cruise- Oct 5 Magic. Or if you are interested, let me know and I will be happy to set one up!

Please let me know if a FE group has been set up on this cruise- Oct 5 Magic. Or if you are interested, let me know and I will be happy to set one up!
We would! So sad that it is never set up here any more. As the Mod said, it would be good to post your question on the cruise meet thread.

We would! So sad that it is never set up here any more. As the Mod said, it would be good to post your question on the cruise meet thread.
Hi! How do I post a thread on the Cruise Meet Thread? I’m so sorry, I am not tech saavy at all! Thanks!

Hi! How do I post a thread on the Cruise Meet Thread? I’m so sorry, I am not tech saavy at all! Thanks!
You just go where you posted this under cruise meets, find the ship and year, and then find the date of the cruise. There is a thread there for the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter