Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
I have all 14 stoney creek patterns and am more than willing to share. Just PM me your email address... and I will gladly send any one that you want over:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I can’t PM but I am looking for Mickey and Minnie Wedding and Puppy Love.
My email address is dbialy@yahoo.com

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Dawn

I have all 14 stoney creek patterns and am more than willing to share. Just PM me your email address... and I will gladly send any one that you want over:cool1::cool1::cool1:

OMG! You would make my day if you could send me Mickey and Minnie Wedding and Puppy Love. I can’t PM My email is dbialy@yahoo.com. I would really appreciate it if you would email me. Thank you

Dawn

Annette would you be willing to share the Mickey and Minnie Wedding Pattern. Looking to make for my son and future bride who are huge Disney fans.

Dawn

I recently finished the Cinderella's Castle and would be willing to trade patterns with anyone who would like it! I also have a few of the Thomas Kinkade Disney kits (cinderella I, BATB, little mermaid, and the lady & the tramp and fantasia vignettes). I've been mostly a lurker here, so I'm not sure if I'm allow to send pm's or post my email address, but its worth a try! I'm looking for the Puppy Love pattern and the Wedding pattern. We got married in WDW in 2016 so these kits would be perfect! My email address is l.dummer2 @gmail.com.

I have all of them.. I got them a year or two back, so if you are looking for a newer one... I won't have it. I would be happy to share if you pm me your email address. I have them in an online cloud account and I can grant access. :cool1:

I recently finished the Cinderella's Castle and would be willing to trade patterns with anyone who would like it! I also have a few of the Thomas Kinkade Disney kits (cinderella I, BATB, little mermaid, and the lady & the tramp and fantasia vignettes). I've been mostly a lurker here, so I'm not sure if I'm allow to send pm's or post my email address, but its worth a try! I'm looking for the Puppy Love pattern and the Wedding pattern. We got married in WDW in 2016 so these kits would be perfect! My email address is l.dummer2 @gmail.com.

I tried to send you an email but it said your email isn’t correct. My email is dbialy@yahoo.com. I’m also looking for Puppy Love and Mickey and Minnie Wedding. I have the self portrait pattern.

Dawn

Here's a project that took me 2 1/2 years. I did a bunch of other projects during this time. I'm sorry it's not ironed but I'm moving to NH early next year and didn't want to schlep the whole piece when I can just fold it up.

IMG_3257.JPG

Last edited:

Bit late to this party, and first post! I'm from the UK and would love some of these but they're very difficult to get hold of here! I would love Past, Present and Forever, Puppy Love, 35th anniversary, self portrait and happiest celebration on earth. Can trade lots of Winnie the Pooh designer stitches (seasonal and months of the year), plus Mickey Salute if anyone is interested!

Hi everyone :wave:

My name's Rhiannon and I can usually be found on the Disneyland Paris or UK Community Boards, but I have been reading posts on here for the last couple of weeks and it's great to find this board and see some new names on here! :disrocks:

I have just started to cross stitch, which is how I came across this board, but I've noticed there are not a lot of posts about cross stitch.

I have about 10-15 Disney cross stitch patterns so far, some big, some small, some simple, some a bit more difficult. I'm looking to build up my collection and was wondering if anyone else had any other Disney patterns they would like to swap with me? I could scan them and send them to you via email (well I could try!) or send them in the mail, although I live in the UK I don't think it would cost much at all as obviously the patterns do not weigh much.

If there is anyone who would be interested in swapping patterns, please post on here or PM me!

Thanks everyone

Rhiannon :wizard:

I have quite a few, check them out at https://www.classicpooh.net

I’ve finished a lot of the Thomas Kincaid “A Day at Cinderella’s Castle” and just realized I lost a page of the pattern. Any chance you still have it?

does anyone have any Peter Pan patterns or any of the Disney Dogs on patterns? I have Cinderella's castle, Puppy Love, and 2 more (I can get the names tonight).

does anyone have any Peter Pan patterns or any of the Disney Dogs on patterns? I have Cinderella's castle, Puppy Love, and 2 more (I can get the names tonight).
I think I have the Kinkade Peter Pan one. I can check tonight. I’d love Puppy Love!

Does anyone have any Disney cross stitch patterns to share? It's really hard to find any here in small town Canada. There are so many nice ones on Etsy, I bought a Beauty and the Beast pattern but a couple of weeks later I went to download the pattern and it was no longer available and the store was gone :( I love the look of the Thomas Kincaid patterns but they are impossible to find here.

Hey All... hope everyone is doing well despite the current situation we are all facing. The 'lockdown' has made me hunt out my old hobby of cross stitch. I have found a 90% complete Happiest Celebration on Earth without pattern. If anyone has any idea how I can get my hands on one I would really appreciate it. PS I have no clue what to do on here :) Stay safe.

I have all of them.. I got them a year or two back, so if you are looking for a newer one... I won't have it. I would be happy to share if you pm me your email address. I have them in an online cloud account and I can grant access. :cool1:
Hey All... hope everyone is doing well despite the current situation we are all facing. The 'lockdown' has made me hunt out my old hobby of cross stitch. I have found a 90% complete Happiest Celebration on Earth without pattern. If anyone has any idea how I can get my hands on one I would really appreciate it. PS I have no clue what to do on here :) Stay safe.

I have the following patterns for trade:
MM Wedding
35th Anniversary
Mistletoe
Past, Present & Future
Barbershop

Looking for:
Thanksgiving Dinner
Mickey & The Fireman
others?

I know that you probably no longer have it. But do you possibly still have the pattern for the Past, Present and Future kit? I have been desperately searching for one to do for my 2 year old niece. Many thanks

Send me a PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts