Any Disney Art collectors?

MrsZ

Disney Bride*AP Holder*Tiki Room fan*Mermaid*
Hi there!

Just wondering if anyone else collects Art from Disney. I just started collecting on my last two trips. I currently have 4 Shag prints, both wretched hives, tropical serenade, and tropical hideaway. (Really really loving Shag right now!:lovestruc) Brian Blackmore's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea print. And Larry Dotson's boardwalk print with Seabreeze point in it. I am hoping to one day have a house full of Disney art!

Just wondering if anyone else collects them and what you have! I'd love to see photos and how you display them!

I have several large pieces of art in my bedroom including: "Fantasia Mickey" Limited Edition by John Rowe; "Flight Over Agrabah" Limited Edition by Rodel González and "Moonlit Pearl" by James Coleman. I also collect Aribbas Brothers figures, i have a Indiana Jones Mickey Mouse statue by Costa Alavezos and a Black Pearl statue by Randy Noble. Would love to also cover my room with Disney art!

I have the Larry Dotson print of the Mainstreet station and train. He was in the parks for a singing and we purchased it. It is so so beautiful.. I have started a tradition of picking up a piece of art on every Disney trip as my souvenir.

We bought a Joey Chou canvas with a frozen theme at Epcot on our last trip. It's our first one, but I have a feeling it won't be our last. I have since bought the Alice in wonderland mug with one of his designs and remain on the lookout for new pieces. Like previous posters, I love the idea of a house full of Disney art!

We have the huge Shag numbered and signed WDW map print. A numbered and signed the poison apple by Jeremy Fulton. A signed Larry Dotson Haunted Mansion print also an original Haunted Mansion sign used on the ride and a original Mickey Mouse drawing from Mickeys fire brigade in the 30`s plus a bunch of smaller pieces...but there`s always room for one more!

We have the huge Shag numbered and signed WDW map print. A numbered and signed the poison apple by Jeremy Fulton. A signed Larry Dotson Haunted Mansion print also an original Haunted Mansion sign used on the ride and a original Mickey Mouse drawing from Mickeys fire brigade in the 30`s plus a bunch of smaller pieces...but there`s always room for one more!
My girlfriend has been looking for the Poison Apple limited edition by Jeremy Fulton since we saw it. Let me know if you ever decide to part with it. I would be happy to make an offer for it.

I`ll let you know if we ever decide to sell it.
Thanks! We have been searching for that one for a while and it would be nice to actually find one and surprise her. She is huge Snow White fan and I managed to get an 80th anniversary signed piece for her last month. We just started our collection About a year ago and she looks for that piece everywhere. Thank you again for the reply and keeping us in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!