Any canadian specials for rooms at hard rock

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello:

Looking for any canadian specials for the hard rock hotel, or I have entertainment, looking to go in last two weeks april. Anybody get any entertainment rates for the last two weeks april?

Thanks,

Deb.

Hi Deb,

My name is Deb too.

I booked April 23 to April 27 for a garden view room at HRH for $125. using the entertainment rate. I asked about either canadian or goverment rates, I work for Canada Post but they had neither to offer me.

The hotel looks wonderful, I am sure we will enjoy it.

Where did you get the entertainment book in Canada? I live near London, Ont. Do you know if the book for that area will also carry the entertainment coupon for the HRH in Orlando or did you purchase the book for Orlando: also right now I saw that the entertainment. com site is advertising free shipping until the end of this month do you know if that is also to Canada.

Have a fun trip

Hi Deb:

The entertaiment card that I have is the disney club card, but people have told me that it does not count for discounts at hard rock hotel. But I can give you a phone number in hamilton ontario where they sell these books, you should also look in the white pages in london as they may have an office there too but I am not sure. here it is.

entertainment publications of canada limited 55 frid street 905 522-4449.

Also some hospitals sell these, and last year my daughters school sold them. but I thought I could use my dc card but i can't so I would have to buy one also.
I would ask when you phone if you can buy one for london then you can use the perks in it at home as well, I would think you can but I am not sure so ask that question to them. Are you folks driving down in april? We are just wondering if anyone else is doing the long drive. Have fun,

Deb.

Hi Deb ... or Deb :D

One of the Safeway stores in our area also sells the Entertainment Book so you may want to check with them. You can also check into borrowing an Entertainment card from a friend as they are not "personalized" if you do not have any plans on using any of the coupons in the book. However, a number of organizations use these as a fundraiser and are a worthwhile investment which is easily recouped after the first initial use or two.

I am not sure why the DisneyClub's Entertainment does not list any hotels in the Orlando area when you check their website ... it may be that this would be in direct competition to their Disney resorts.

Nonetheless, staying at a Disney resort is absolutely wonderful (we stayed at Dixie Landings for two weeks in Jan 2000). However, we managed to get a fantastic rate using the Entertainment card for this coming October at the yet to be opened Royal Pacific Resort :p ! Both the HRH and Portofino are listed in the Entertainment book but not the Royal Pacific. You can phone 1-800-563-9711 and they will be able to provide you with Entertainment rates for all three though.

Good luck.

Thank you for the info, You know I received a small entertainment book with my disney club membership, it says" the disney club invites you to save up to 50% at 3,000 leading hotels and resorts" then underneath says "Travel America at HalfPrice through a sort of emblem box with crown in it entertainment.

Anyways on page 2 of this book there is a phone number to call and ask how to use it, so I will call on monday and ask whether this card is good for the hardrock hotel. Boy that exchange rate is a real downfall for a trip to the united states.

Yes dixie l. is real nice, we are going to the animal kingdom lodge, and dolphin, maybe the poly for a couple of nights, its a 25th anniversary vacation with our adult children if they can go
. I know its supposed to be just hubby and I but we have not been on a vacation for 6 years and to me this might be our last family vacation, so I would like to have our children with us. When their gone we will have lots of together time. That's just how I am.

Deb.

Originally posted by cottontail

Anyways on page 2 of this book there is a phone number to call and ask how to use it, so I will call on monday and ask whether this card is good for the hardrock hotel. Boy that exchange rate is a real downfall for a trip to the united states.

Deb.
Let us know what they say on Monday. I have both the DisneyClub card and an Entertainment card so I'd like to find out which one to bring.

Good luck.

Hi Deb

Yes we are driving down, we drove last year as well. The drive went exceptionally well considering we had 3 boys in tow, twins age 8 and our oldest was 11. We drove straight down in 17 hours from the Can/Usa border to the Florida border. We drove through the night while our boys slept. They fell asleep at 10pm and when they woke up the next morning we were just arriving at the Florida border, boy were they excited. We also bought a tv/vcr combo and they had a gameboy and their homework package to keep them busy.

I know that you have adult children so the drive down should be a breeze. We just took turns driving, we each drove a tank of gas, about 4 or 5 hours I guess. If your husband is willing to share the driving it will be even better for you with the extra drivers if you consider driving straight down.

Thanks for the info I will look into getting that book

Deb:D

People on this board have tried to use the Disney Entertainment card and it was NOT accepted at the Universal Hotels. Go to
www.entertainment.com You do not need to get the Orlando book. The hotel offers are the same in all the books, although the HRH and PBH are not listed on the website, they ARE in the book under "Universal's Hard Rock Hotel".

To twinshockeymom:

Yes the other poster was correct, I just called the phone number on page 2 of the entertainment book thru disney club.

Apparantly disney has asked that the entertainment rate with the disneyclub card not be honoured at any orlando hotels, or anaheim hotels.

We can buy a book for our own city, or orlando and use the card in that book. So I am going on the website that the other poster gave the address for and check out a book for my city verses orlando, and see what will suit our family best. Hope this helps someone.

Bye,

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter