• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another 'thumbs up' for the Explorers

BPTP

Mouseketeer
We're just back from a stay at the Explorers which I'd definitely recommend. We had a standard room plus the room with the bunks which was officially for 6, with a max of 2 adults. We were a bit naughty and 7 of us stayed, the four of us plus Gran & 2 nephews. We had no probs at all, I slept in double bed with my 2 children aged 6 & 3. After the first morning where I stayed upstairs & missed breakfast, we all even went down to breakfast together as no-one checked the tickets. Booked with Hotels.com & paid £400 which works out at £66 per night for 6 people. Pool was brilliant and the two play areas were an absolute Godsend. Even the shuttle worked in our favour as we were first drop off & first pick up. Would definitely recommend it & stay there again. By the way, they charge 1 euro to hire towel in pool, but on our second trip to pool, we just took some towels from room, they ask you not to but loads of people were doing it. Also none of the lockers had keys, you either leave your things in an unlocked locker (which we did, with room key hiden in a sock!) or behind desk (which was very crowded!).

Yes, we were very impressed with the Explorers, BPTP. We also had the standard room plus bunk cabin. Our room was spotlessy clean, very comfortable and there was plenty of storage space for clothes etc and lots of floor space in the bunk room for children to play. The bathroom was quite spacious with a powerful shower and a kettle is provided. We had brought our own tea bags from home and used to visit the garage near the Santa Fe to buy milk, until our last day but one when we discovered it for sale in the Disney shop at the hotel! LOL
We never got around to using the pool as we were staying in the parks until late but it did look very nice and we plan on using it next time.
We had already booked for Christmas before this visit but would definitely recommend it to anyone. We were thinking of bringing our car next summer and staying at the ranch but the Eurostar was so easy that we will now be staying at this hotel again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter