Another Proposal Help Thread :)

PrinceAdam

Earning My Ears
So0o0o

Beauty and the Beast is both of our favorite Disney films. Our first date was to see the play....fast forward 3 years and we're booked to go to Disney with a reservation at BOG the first night.

I'm trying to think of a shocking way to do it there. I heard you can't pick what room you get sat in which is fine because my original idea was to do it by the enchanted rose but after seeing it that room is WAY to dark for any great photos.

I know I can call Disney and they can help me but I wanted to see if you diehards had any ideas. I got 5 months to plan this out!

Have you thought about giving your beloved a rose either at dinner or on the way?

Does she know that you have this reservation? Perhaps you can go visit Belle earlier in the day/trip and have her give your SO some kind of invitation to dine at her resturant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter