Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Must be a guy thing. I don't get to go to Costco alone, too many flat screen tvs, computers, and delectable food items that serve 20 or more people.:teeth:

He had to go without me, as my knees would not carry me around that store, and he was not about to. Just had a visual of that! :rotfl: Funny that, as Newfoundlanders say.

Last edited:
my knees would not carry me around that store, and he was not about to

When our DGDs go to Costco with us we put them in the little child seat in the shopping cart. Would that be out of the question?;) Seriously, sorry about the knees, I'm sure you appreciate your DH can go shopping and take care of stuff like that and give you a brief respite. :)

When our DGDs go to Costco with us we put them in the little child seat in the shopping cart. Would that be out of the question?;) Seriously, sorry about the knees, I'm sure you appreciate your DH can go shopping and take care of stuff like that and give you a brief respite. :)

Well, somebody has to or we'd starve to death! ;)

Edited:. AND, bless your heart, me fit in the child's seat.

Is that you Annette? :teeth:

Well I suppose it could be Ron...we know for sure he's NOT at Costco! :crazy:
Don't make fun...do either of you have any idea how long it takes two people to consume 150 granola bars, or a gallon of pickles or 3lbs of garlic powder? Do you? :sad2: The man has a problem and it's no laughing matter.

:grouphug:'s from US.
She meant "us", jevsie, not the US. Let them send you their own hug. This one is
100-canadian-rubber-stamp-9271130.jpg

.do either of you have any idea how long it takes two people to consume 150 granola bars, or a gallon of pickles or 3lbs of garlic powder?

This is great! Years ago there was a thread on the Dis called "Costco Guilt." The gist of the topic was purchases you made at Costco for which you had no reasonable need. The one I remember was from someone who had bought a big 'ol jug of taco mix (the powdered stuff you mix with burger to make taco meat.)
It was maybe 2 or 3 POUNDS of the mix that they could never use in one lifetime.

For us it would be the giant tub of Disney shapes animal crackers we bought when we moved here 5 years ago. It's probably 4 pounds of the little cookies in a plastic container with a colorful Disney label on it. We figured hey, two little grandkids, and we might occasionally scarf down a couple, why not? I will say they were pretty tasty, nice & crisp. Well turns out the granddaughters weren't awfully fond of them, and as adults we don't really crave a big batch of the things. I'd say the container is still well over half full. They taste ok, but they certainly have lost the crunch they had when we bought them. I should probably just toss them at this point. Lesson learned. Now we basically just buy non-perishable items at Costco--paper towels, Kleenex, napkins, oh and kitty litter. I think there are a couple of ginormous bottles of ibuprofen around here too. ;)

... I'd say the container is still well over half full. They taste ok, but they certainly have lost the crunch they had when we bought them. I should probably just toss them at this point. Lesson learned. Now we basically just buy non-perishable items at Costco--paper towels, Kleenex, napkins, oh and kitty litter. I think there are a couple of ginormous bottles of ibuprofen around here too. ;)
Why? :rotfl2:Can't you hand them out for Halloween? Or is that a regional thing? ;)

I dare you to start a thread on the CB asking opinions on whether or not you should toss them to the Trick-or-Treat'ers. Double dog dare. :dogdance:

Well you win! I can only imagine the possible legal issues for distributing potentially hazardous material to innocent children. BTW when I go upstairs I'll have a cookie or two. If you never hear from me again...:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!