Another FP+ Question (Sorry!)

jsmla

DIS Veteran
If I only want to use my FEA and Mission Space FPs do I need to tap my third at the turnstile or can I book it for an earlier time and just let it expire? I will be spending the morning at DHS but will be using my FPs at Epcot. I would like to try to book a Soarin' FP as my fourth if it's available after FEA and MS. Any suggestions for the best way to do this? My plan is to enter Epcot via the International Gateway, ride FEA and then head over to Future World for Mission Space.

Thanks, and I really do appreciate all of your help with my repetitive FP questions. I have read the FAQs several times but really want to make sure I understand it properly.

If I only want to use my FEA and Mission Space FPs do I need to tap my third at the turnstile or can I book it for an earlier time and just let it expire?
Yes. When you are trying for a 2nd Tier 1 as quickly as possible, let a Tier 2 expire early in the morning.

@marciemi has all the steps in the FP FAQ Addendum. :)

You will need to have a third FP. But if you book it for earlier than FEA and MS then you won't need to tap into it. It will expire, then after you use your third you will be able to book a fourth Soarin.

I've read some people will schedule a Spaceship Earth FP for park opening and scan as soon as they go in the park...or of course you could let it expire.

Thanks! I'll book it for before FEA then. Y'all have all been super helpful and patient!

I've read both the FAQ and the Addendum but just don't trust my comprehension skills and need the reassurance :rolleyes:

Thanks! I'll book it for before FEA then. Y'all have all been super helpful and patient!

I've read both the FAQ and the Addendum but just don't trust my comprehension skills and need the reassurance :rolleyes:
You have excellent comprehension skills! (I'm a speech pathologist, I can assess you :) ) Basically, you've been rewriting the Addendum in your posts ;) which is perfectly fine because it assists others and draws attention to the FAQ Addendum. :)

I've read some people will schedule a Spaceship Earth FP for park opening and scan as soon as they go in the park...or of course you could let it expire.

That sounds like a good plan and I will definitely try it on another day but I'm walking over from DHS and will be entering through the International Gateway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!