Another deal for Christmas?

torres_fan

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

Well it's been a while. Last time I went to Disneyland Paris I came back pregnant and now wanting to take that 3 year old boy there. So we went 4 years ago at Christmas time and wanting to do the same again.
Little man has been to Florida but we have not been to Paris for 4 years so I'm guessing a lot has changed.

Last time I went I booked a 40% off deal we want to do 2nights/3days so none of the deals at the moment work for us. Is there likely to be a deal like this again before we book? Also has there been any major changes in the last 4 years that we should be made aware of? Just trying to figure everything out again.

Thanks in advance x

Could you stretch to a 4 night stay, as the early booking offer at the moment is 2 Nights & 2 Days Free?

Last edited:
Could you stretch to a night day stay, as the early booking offer at the moment is 2 Nights & 2 Days Free?

I can't because I don't have enough holiday from work unfortunately. I'm pretty set on when we are going.

Was just hoping for another deal.

Thanks for the suggestion though

If you open the page in Chrome, it should offer to translate it for you.

Basically, reserve until 27th Sept for arrivals 16th Oct to 7th January.

HTH :)

If you open the page in Chrome, it should offer to translate it for you.

Basically, reserve until 27th Sept for arrivals 16th Oct to 7th January.

HTH :)

Thank you for this.

For some dates it states 30% off on the French site however when you compare it to the British site the prices are the same for a 'standard package' with no deals.

The current UK offer finishes beginning of October so I expect a different one will follow shortly. I'd check out all the different countries to see if any have a better offer for you. One major change to be aware of since your last visit is that breakfast is no longer included with your booking unless you stay club level or book a meal plan.

The current UK offer finishes beginning of October so I expect a different one will follow shortly. I'd check out all the different countries to see if any have a better offer for you. One major change to be aware of since your last visit is that breakfast is no longer included with your booking unless you stay club level or book a meal plan.

Thank you for this. Think I will wait to see what offer they come out with as don't understand how 30% off can be the same as a standard package.

Bit confused about these different levels and breakfast etc? So do none of the hotels serve breakfast anymore?

Thanks

Thank you for this. Think I will wait to see what offer they come out with as don't understand how 30% off can be the same as a standard package.

Bit confused about these different levels and breakfast etc? So do none of the hotels serve breakfast anymore?

Thanks

They do but its not included as standard, as Elaine mentioned its included in club level or meal plans

Just had a quick look and put in dates and it is £598 on UK site for Cheyenne or €498/£452 (roughly) as the 30% has bought price down on French site

Last edited:

Thanks

Maybe a silly comment but remember the 2 sites will be in different currencies - its easy to just look at the numbers without registering that

Thanks

Remember under 12s are free with the French deal, so the saving would be significant for a family with children age 7-11 compared to the UK site where only under 7s are free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!