Another complaint on threads being moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwendyd

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I hope this doesn't hurt anyone's feelings but I don't like that threads are being moved.
JohnHM's thread came across out of context. As far as my post about the Cruise deal, I think of the people on this DVC board as my friends and I wanted to let them know about this and have them post if they could make use of this and such. It's already been posted on the Cruise board so what is the point of having another thread going on the same thing?
I can see moving threads if they wind up as a debate or after people have a chance to see them here but my post was moved after only a few minutes! Okay, I'll stop now. :o

Wendy,

No feelings hurt.

The post that was moved was not related to DVC or the use of DVC points. The Cruise Board is the proper place for post concerning this topic.

This answer is not intended to hurt your feelings either, but threads on the boards must adhere to the posting guidelines. one of which is that the post must be on topic.

If you wish to discuss this further, please send me a PM or feel free to contact a webmaster.

Please refer to the posting guidelines if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter