Annual Passes - Renew??

BelleBeast

OKW Owner and Proud of It!!
We have Annual Passes to UO - They are for both parks- No blackout dates - My Question is Do I Renew? Is there cheaper renewal rates? or do I just need to purchase new ones when we get there? We arrive less than 1 week after they expire.

Any help would be great!

Thnak you!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi Bellebeast,

I have been in contact with the annual pass office. They said I could still purchase a "regular" AP renewal for $99.95+tax. It is not activated until you get to the park. AP office: call 1-800-564-5764

Is the $99.95+tax price a special? We bought some vouchers when we were there this past Jan at that price and it was considered a sale and a very good price.

Wouldn't it be nice if Disney went back to the renewal/voucher system? At $99.95+tax? Naaawwww, I am just dreaming:D

I only found out about it because I was emailing them concerning some confusion on my part about the power pass, seasonal ap and regular ap. I haven't seen it advertised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter