Annual pass specials

mhmcduff

mcminnie
Has anyone heard any rumors this year about specials on annual passes ? Last year they went on a 25% special July -December.... would love to buy them soon but will wait if a special is coming...

That was for DVC's 25th anniversary. I would not expect anything of that sort again. It was a very unusual offer.

They don’t normally overlap. There are many folks still holding vouchers from that special purchase. I just activated mine last month. I think the vouchers have to be activated by the end of this year. I would like to hope for one in 2019, but if not, it will be back down to gold for us.

I’m pretty sure they are trying to reduce the number of annual passholders so I would guess they probably won’t have many discounts in the future.

They just introduced a new Florida Resident AP so anything is possible. ($439/year, but very restrictive)
On the other hand, if they were doing new a DVC AP promotion, they might have introduced it at the same time.

They just introduced a new Florida Resident AP so anything is possible. ($439/year, but very restrictive)
On the other hand, if they were doing new a DVC AP promotion, they might have introduced it at the same time.

I saw that new pass and wondered how is it different from the silver pass

It looks like the new pass is not a park hopper. that's the only difference when you compare them.

Ok. Not sure if that’s a good thing. I would love to have the option to buy the silver pass as dvc member. But am glad we still have the gold option.

I purchased that AP when we got that email last year (on July 7, 2017). When I called a few weeks ago to renew it, the Members Services rep I spoke with suggested I wait on renewing as he thought a new special would be announced later this month. I am going to wait about another week and if nothing happens, just call and renew my pass.

It looks like the new pass is not a park hopper. that's the only difference when you compare them.

Ok. Not sure if that’s a good thing. I would love to have the option to buy the silver pass as dvc member. But am glad we still have the gold option.

I could live w/the silver pass and the restrictions. would like to see the gold APH discount continued and have the option to buy this silver pass for family members who don’t visit as often. Would likely keep my pass Gold. Even with APHs I find I rarely bother to park hop

I purchased that AP when we got that email last year (on July 7, 2017). When I called a few weeks ago to renew it, the Members Services rep I spoke with suggested I wait on renewing as he thought a new special would be announced later this month. I am going to wait about another week and if nothing happens, just call and renew my pass.

I thought I expired before my August trip, forgot about the extra month promotion. CM said exactly the same thing to me.

I seem to recall the special 4 day tix offer coming out end of aug/early sept a few years back.:scratchin Going to wait it out. My understanding that you can renew up to 30 days after your APH expires??? That would take me up to my Oct trip.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again.....
Listen Up Disney Executives...
Give us the cheap AP’s!! We dvc’ers do NOT clog the parks up all day. We know how to avoid the crowds.

Being how expensive DVC is.... we also know how to spend a buck......

More trips with my cheap AP might bring an add on idea.
Jus sayin.... again...:hyper2::teeth::teacher:
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter