Annual Pass Question

julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
I think I know the answer to this but decided it can't hurt to ask:

I already bought my ticket but after I did someone told me that my WDW AP would be good at DL

I don't think this is true but thought I should check!

Does anyone know if you can do this?

I have asked that same question before and the AP is only good at the place you bought it for. DLR only for DLR and WDW only for WDW.

Although I think it would be great if there was AP that you could use at either resort. It would probably be more, but it would be worth it if you go to both resorts in the same year.

WDW AP is only valid at WDW.

If you have a WDW parkhopper, I think that might be valid at Disneyland, should you want to use it that way.

I have an AP at Disneyland and an AP at WDW, so believe me they are not interchangeable.

Califgirl said:
WDW AP is only valid at WDW.

If you have a WDW parkhopper, I think that might be valid at Disneyland, should you want to use it that way.

I have an AP at Disneyland and an AP at WDW, so believe me they are not interchangeable.
Thank you!!!

Out of curiosity - have you ever tried to put your WDW AP in the machine at DL? Seems to me if it can take the ticket it could take an AP!!

I understand not having the DL good at WDW since it is cheaper - but I think the WDW one should be good!

My ticket was part of my package and I am keeping it so it wouldn't really make a difference to me - I was just curious!!

julia & nicks mom said:
Thank you!!!

Out of curiosity - have you ever tried to put your WDW AP in the machine at DL? Seems to me if it can take the ticket it could take an AP!!

I understand not having the DL good at WDW since it is cheaper - but I think the WDW one should be good!

My ticket was part of my package and I am keeping it so it wouldn't really make a difference to me - I was just curious!!
They are on totally different computer systems. The people that have reported being able to use their hoppers at DL had to go thru the steps to get a manager to approve it and manually adjust their WDW park hopper to show they used a day, and issue a special DL ticket for the day. Its not as simple as just sticking your ticket in the machine. Actually, at DL you dont even stick your ticket in the machine, the CM at the gate does it. and hands it back to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter