Annual Pass Discounts on Special Tours...

CatNipRules

DIS Veteran
Okay, so for my upcoming trip in October, I'm considering doing a tour or two. I know that there is a discount for Annual Pass holders.

Here's my dilemma.

I don't have an annual pass yet. I bought a 10 days pass and want to upgrade to an annual pass when I get to Florida. So, am I just out of luck with the discounts? If I pay for the tours up front and then get my AP, will they refund the amount of the discount? I'm just wondering how this works....

Normally, they will refund you the difference IF you have the AP prior to taking the Tour.

I paid in full for a tour for our upcoming May trip, then when I purchased APs recently I called and they refunded me the amount of the discount, even though I won't be activating the APs until May. Even just having the vouchers in MDE was enough, so I'm sure Guest Services would be able to give you the refund once you've upgraded your tickets, as long as you do that before you take the tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter