Animal Kingdom Lodge

useesilk

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have an opinion on what floor to stay on at The Animal Kingdom ? I know we want to stay in a Savannah room, I am just wondering if one floor is better than another to have a better view of the animals.

It depends on how close you want to feel to the animals! We stayed on the 2nd floor and felt like the animals were so muh closer to us. We stayed on the 5th floor and the animlas still felt close but not as close as on the 2nd floor. But on the 5th you could see a lot more of the savanah and a lot more animals I felt!

We have stayed at AKL twice. I have to say that the best view is Zebra trail, second floor. The things you see are amazing and the animal viewing is spectacular!

I'd vote for a lower floor. We were on the 5th floor and all I saw were tops of trees, unless the animals came pretty close. I got MUCH better views when I went to the outlook areas, which are on the 3rd floor.

We'll be in AKL in a couple of weeks, and would like to know which savanna we should choose to have a view of. Thanks alot!
:earsboy: :sunny:

When you request a savannah view, you should also request the Arusha savannah. It is by far the biggest and nicest one with a nice selection of animals. We LOVED IT.:cool:

We will be on the 5th floor because of having a deluxe room. SIL wanted the bigger room.

We will be requesting three rooms, two together, if possible. Have you ever stayed in good views on the fifth floor?

Would it be rude to request a good view without looking only into trees?

After 29 years of going to disney we have never requested anything special.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter