"Animal Crossing" Question...help, please!

swanmom

<font color=purple>Victoria and Alberts - Hands Do
My DD wants "Animal Crossing." It comes by itself or in a bundle with 'Wii Speak" - which, of course, costs a lot more. Do we need the Wii Speak? What are the advantages of buying the bundle? Help !

The only use for Wii Speak with Animal Crossing is to talk to your friends while you play over WiFi. If your daughter won't be playing on WiFi, don't get the bundle. If you think she will want to play online with friends (which is not necessary to enjoy the game, but is a nice addition) then I would recommend getting the bundle. It's nice to be able to talk rather than trying to type on the in-game keyboard when you want to communicate online.

(The game uses friend codes, so you do have some control over who she communicates with online if you chose to let her use WiFi.)

Is Wii-speak necessary for any games? I don't have Wi-Fi. Are there any games I shouldn't buy?

Thanks, eveyrone, for the quick response. Now at least I know what I have to buy and what is extra. I'm off the get one before Easter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter