Angelrose's Journey

Sounds lovely already! Nice to be close to loved ones and some laughs along the way...best best of luck tomorrow!

Awww....I am so happy you have a wonderful family and a great room. I like the sound of Karen and Chuck's Bed and Breakfast.

Thank you Grumpy'sGal and AnnaS. It's coming along beautifully.

My doctor kept stressing how toxic this chemo is and anything out of the ordinary, I must contact the triage nurse. Now last time I was there I had a bad feeling that things were not good and it wasn't. Even though my liver functions is not back to normal he decided to go ahead with the chemo. I do have to go back to 4 tablets of Prednezone again. Well, when I got in the infusion chair and it was time for the other drug, I just closed my eyes and talked to God. "Lord just say the word and I will be healed. Your will be done". I felt this warm white glow all around me and I knew I was going to be fine. There was no ill effects today. I do have to moderate my no carb/keto diet. I have to rebuild what the chemo tears down. And I have to keep drinking a LOT of water. This is a problem for me because I can't tell when I'm thirsty. My dear Ron would always hand me some water and tell me I was thirsty. Now Karen and Chuck have this job. Also Karen asks me 5,000 times a day how I'm feeling. LOL

Now if I can get through two more treatments with no ill effects, I will get another MRI to see if it's working. I'm sure it will be. I am feeling so great right now. Karen and I ate a lot of things that were definitely NOT low carb, but it was a long day and we did a lot of moving this evening. I think we deserved it.

Mary, if Karen really asks that many times how you’re feeling, how about answering her in lines from Disney movies?? You know, just to shake it up a bit? Here’s a few to get you started!

“Well I feel sheepish.” – Genie, Aladdin

“My bark is worse than my bite.” – Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas

“I’m surrounded by idiots.” – Scar, The Lion King

Miserable, darling, as usual, perfectly wretched.“ - Cruella De Vil

“I’m a damsel, I’m in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day.” – Hercules

OMG Grumpy's Gal that is such a great idea. You know that I will start doing that. What a hoot that will be.

I understand why she is doing that though. I had to give my cell phone to Jesse since he is going away to Swim Camp over the weekend, so when I leave the house I have to call her and when I get to my house I have to call her. It's so she can keep track of me and know if something is wrong. But I can't wait to use those lines being the evil mother in law that I am. LMAO

Grumpy's Gal, Karen said you are a bad influence on me. LOL She did laugh when I started giving her those lines. Of course she tortured me because of it. Of course I tortured her right back. It was a fun, but busy day. I got a lot accomplished today and Chuck and Karen helped me to get more organized in my room. I now have all my dvd's in my room and have lots of my pretties out. We will do more tomorrow in spite of the rain all day forecast.

You know how I dreaded this move, but now that I'm here and have so many of my pretties I'm happy. Plus I get to snuggle with my angels. Plus I don't have to worry about the house or getting the weeds chopped or what is going to go wrong now.

I want to wish all of you a HAPPY and SAFE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.

Happy to hear that you are doing well. You have been on my mind and I was glad to read your posts. Your room sounds very nice. Chuck, Karen and your grandkids sound like wonderful people. Yes laughter really is the best medicine!!

Take care, have a happy and safe weekend. Thoughts, prayers and pixie dust are with you!
Mim

Thank you DisneyMim. I appreciate the prayers and pixie dust. I certainly do get a lot of laughs with this family. That might be because we are certifiable. The things my son comes up with.

Glad to hear you are settling in at your news “digs”. You are so blessed to have your family, but you know that!

And I agree - laughter is the best medicine!

So happy things are going smoothly. You will beat this with your wonderful, positive attitude! You are FIERCE!!!!

Long time lurker here. I just wanted you to know how much I admire your spirit no matter what obstacles you face you do it with so much grace and humor.

You have alot of people in your corner praying for you, myself included :goodvibes

Yes I do minniecarousel. Yesterday was my birthday and I spent the last couple of hours of the day buying groceries with Karen. To say that I almost peed myself laughing was no exaggeration! She made me laugh so hard and I returned the favor.

Thank you tink1957 and snoopy two. I try and stay positive because that's just my nature. Sometimes it's harder than others. But I know in my heart that I will go into remission. No doubt in my mind!

I do appreciate all the prayers. I know there is power in prayers and I know He is listening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!