Angelrose's Journey

Welcome home!!! Glad you had a great time!! Hard not to in Disney :).

15 days for us!!!!! My son just made ADRs for October too!!!

Well darn snappyd. Sometime we will get together.

That sounds like a wonderful vacation AnnaS. We will be going for just a week on October 6th.

Of the years we have met people from different boards. We have had mini meets also (one in Maine and 3x I think in NJ).

I hope we meet someday :)

Glad you had a great time on your trip and that all is going well for you. I have been off the DIS for a while so I had to do a little catch up but I am up to date now. Hope to see the TR soon.

Thank you rndmr2. I have to go through a zillion pictures and then upload them to Shutterfly before I can start. I will try and get to it this weekend.

Thank you AnnaS. I had a wonderful time.

I hope you all love to see LOTS of pictures in my trip report. The first day I have 31 pictures and the second day I have 28. And that's not half the pictures I have to choose from. I hope to get more pictures uploaded on Saturday.

Friday I have a doctor's appointment and I hope it goes well. He's going to tell me if the infusions are working. I'm worried.

My dear friends. The doctor's appointment was as bad I knew it would be. I have had a bad feeling for weeks now. The cancer has spread. In two weeks along with the Optivo infusion that I have been getting will be another more powerful drug. It is also much more toxic. It will take 3 infusions to see how bad it will be.

I can no longer live alone. I have no choice in the matter. I will be moving in with Chuck and Karen on the 25th of this month. I will have to leave my home of over 40 years and most of my pretty things. All my decorations for the holidays which I love to put out. All my angel collections, Disney pin boards and my big desk up here with all my lovely things. It's just breaking my heart.

The only bright note is that I will be with my grandkids all the time now. Oh and I lost another 4 pounds for a total of 16 pounds since I started this low carb/keto diet. Most of the time I don't even miss it. Today I overindulged with a baked potato and two slices of bread.

Oh yes and I am on Prednizone for the next 3 weeks to help my liver functions for some reason. It's a good thing Karen is with me because I don't remember half of what he tells me.

Sorry to be such a downer, but I will continue with getting pictures ready for my trip report. It's just going to take a little longer.

So sorry for the news. :hug: Sending up prayers that the new treatment will help. Try to focus on enjoying your grandkids and Karen and Chuck. They love you very much and will take good care of you! :grouphug:

Thank you for the hugs macraven. They are always welcome.

Thank you BellaBaby for the prayers. I am trying very hard to be positive and not dwell on what I am losing in my beautiful house and try to focus on the joy I will have being with my family full time. I know how lucky I am to have such a wonderful son and daughter in law that WANT me to be with them. The kids are overjoyed that I am moving in with them. They want me to move in today. LOL We are not telling them about the cancer, just that they want to take better care of me at their house.

Oh sweet Angelrose I’m so sorry that you have reached the point where you have to leave your home..hopefully, you can take some treasures with you and at Christmas time decorate with some of your most special things at Chuck and Karen house! I’m sure they’ll be receptive to some of your Christmas cheer.

Many prayers that the new infusions will be successful and biggest hugs to you. Will keep you in my prayers and thoughts ...just a bump in the road!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!