"and it's goodbye from him..."

Goofyish

DIS Veteran
:sad1: Sad news today - Ronnie Barker has died :(

He was 76 and will be sadly missed.

I know, just heard it in the car when I picked my DD up from sixth form. Sad news indeed. There just doesn't seem to be anyone to replace these oldies - or maybe that's me getting old (and moany) Jan

Its so sad isnt it? I heard it on the radio in our toy shop and I felt sad remembering how much a part of my childhood christmases he was. We always tuned into the two ronnies over the festive period. And I loved porridge.

OMG! totally shocked, how awful, will always regard the famous 'fork handles' sketch as the finest example of british comedy.

:sad1: I heard the sad news today on the telly. His programmes played a huge part in my childhood memories, Christmas was never the same without the Two Ronnies - with my favourite always being 'The Phantom Raspberry Blower of Olde England Town'.

Yes he will be sadly missed

Very sad news. Used to love Christmas specials with the Two Ronnies.

Very, very sad news indeed. He was one of my all time favourites (him and David Jason). Like alot of people his comedy played a big part in my childhood (and he reminds me so much of my own Dad). He was someone that you just thought would go on forever. He will be greatly missed.

Very sad news. I always thought Ronnie Barker was a timeless comedian - such a talented man.

Very sad news....but this going to sound terrible at college where I am studying we have a 'dead pool' basically we put a £1.00 in each month and choose and keep a famous star and when they die we have the money in the kitty. I have Ronnie Barker so have won HOWEVER we send the money to a charity of our choice. If anyone knows of a charity that Ronnie Barker supported please let me know if not I will let it go to NSPCC which is the charity I support I know it will be over £200 and alot of people think we are sick to do it but we do it as a final respect of the celebrity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter