Anaheim Heroes 10 Mile Run

jennamfeo

Powered by Pizza
Anaheim is starting up a yearly race on the same weekend that the Super Hero Half Marathon weekend was in November. They are calling it the Heroes run. They are running through Angels Stadium. I don't like the sound of this and if the runDisney races come back to the west coast this might be an issue.

(I still might run it though.)

https://runanaheim.visitanaheim.org/

Anaheim (or whoever the company is) probably thought they could cash in on the open weekend, which honestly I don't blame them. Funny it's called Heroes too, but just a 10 miler. Now, it's not something I would fly too, but I can see locals doing it. If/when Disneyland comes back there probably will be a conflict for that weekend now, but I'm sure whomever can pay more (or however that works) will get it or Disney will just pick a different weekend I guess.

Isn’t the company putting this on, Spectrum Sports net, the cable channel for Lakers and Galaxy?

So if Anaheim is going to approve another race for the same weekend as a previous RD race kinda shows that Anaheim wasn't the problem for the RD races.

I would guess it's a trademark/copyright issue. Which may or may not be related to Disney bringing back Avengers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter