An UNWRITTEN rule at your work

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
be very politically correct (work with public, who cannot feel there being singled out)

If I need you (one of my team members) and you're not at you’re not at you desk immediate grounds for termination. It’s a joke but I say it alllll the time, they probably don’t think it’s funny any more.

A common saying around my work is “there are no feelings in transportation” We work in a fast paced, high stress, crazy environment. We are all like family which includes snapping at each other from time to time. So, leave your feelings at the door and suck it up. Sounds harsh but we all work quite well together.

This is my unwritten rule.
I Do NOT answer the phone if I think it could be work. Which it rarely, rarely, ever would be.
I work from home so it's me, myself, and I all day long. Until "they" pay for my phone bill, I'll answer that phone IF and WHEN I feel like it. (I am available via email)

We're not being paid to try...suck it up, figure it out and get it done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!